PDA

View Full Version : A clan with the Lonely Wolves

Magyar Khan
05-23-2001, 06:29
in an other topic stated...

"Long awaited. in honour of the MOngol Invasion i am creating the Clan of the Grey Wolf at www.totalwar.club.tip.nl (http://www.totalwar.club.tip.nl)
This clan is actually a pack inside the Lonely Wolves.

All structure/hierachy and so on will be completely Mongol based. Unnecessarry to say who goes for the title of Khan :P

But many other nice titles will be given to the members.

At the same adress the lonely wolves will stay for those loyal to the wolves. as a member of the lonely wolves people can still join clans!

the site is under major construction and should give u already an idea of the contents. it is all still working.

Greetings
"

many people ask me if a certain wiolf belongs to (my) clan.

for he who wants to join a membership of the Lonely wolves is for free. there are no rules. but greeting in the foyer with an howl would be nice. the howling has several purposes. it prevents that we need to change the names to find each othyer and it strenghtens the bond between the members.

for the Clan of the Grey Wolves the finest and nicest wolves are selected who were willingly to participate. the clan is a pack of lonely wolves based onloyalty toe ach other, discipline (win or die) and bravery.

the next 4 wolves are Orloks, the Royal Princes: MAsk, Attila dareal and koc who have proven themselves enough over the last months and the form the basic of the clan. they are the commanders over the noyans (lower ranked players like lordted, amatsu and swoosh).

I hope it explains something and if questions remain do ask...