PDA

View Full Version : Tosa, I need mod powers in CTW

Uesugi Kenshin
01-29-2005, 04:43
Tosa I have been elected the new team leader for CTW. I need moderator powers in that section of the forum so I can edit SR's original progress and team member list. I need to add people to the list and update the progress of the mod. If you do not want me to have permanent mod powers I would like to have them for a bit so I can make the changes that need to be made.
Thanks Tosa

Duke John
01-29-2005, 09:10
Sorry to interfere, but do you think that is appropiate? Don't you first need to get into contact with Silver Rusher? He has been working on this mod for lots of months and now he is away for 1 week and someone is made new team leader. If it's just temporarily, then you don't need to be a moderator of the subforum in my opinion. Think about it before you do something that you regret later.

Uesugi Kenshin
01-29-2005, 15:46
I have e-mailed SR and he has said that electing a new teamleader is the best thing to do. He has stated several times that he will not be able to do that much work on the mod, because he is very busy. Everyone on the team has voted for me as team leader and I need to be able to edit the original posts. I need to do this to show new progress and add new team members. I am not just becoming the new team leader, we have spent a while working on this and SR has been on very very little since the 18th.
Don't worry Duke John I have talked to SR by e-mail and everyone on the team agrees with this. I asked SR's permission first. If you want more info on this please check out these threads:

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=42710
https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=42399

Duke John
01-29-2005, 15:59
Never mind then. Form the posts in the forum I understood that he didn't gave any reply. Good luck with it then!

Uesugi Kenshin
01-30-2005, 00:46
Thank you, so far he has only replied via e-mail. I understand why there was confusion.

TosaInu
01-31-2005, 16:51
Hello Uesugi Kenshin,

I've changed modprivileges. Silver Rusher can contact me when he has time again.

Any further discussion by PM please.