PDA

View Full Version : Volunteering

Darius
02-03-2005, 16:43
I'd like to just let you know that I am in absolute awe at the work hoggy and team have accomplished in so short a time span. Everything posted by them seems to be beyond belief. I want you to know that I would and will do anything to help. While I may not be good with graphical things, I would do whatever else you might desire. Typing unit descriptions, building descriptions, balancing stats, giving ideas, any testing (alpha/beta/whatever) that may be needed, whatever you might think of.

I'm currently in College working on my history major ( Yes I know that there is no history factory, I want to be a History Teacher ) and have a good amount of free time that I would be more than happy to dedicate to working for you guys.

soibean
02-04-2005, 03:22
me too

hoggy
02-04-2005, 08:11
Hi Darius and soibean, thank you for the offer of help, at the moment we're getting the base of the game together which only requires a small team but we'll definitely need help later. Keep an eye on the forums for news and I'll check this thread when stuff crops up. :bow:

Darius
02-04-2005, 15:43
Sure thing, whatever help you need, whenever you need it, I'll be waiting.

CaeroxVII
02-05-2005, 00:29
Well, theres 2 types of helpfull fans, the first one is the ones that skillfull and can do alot, the second one is the ones who are not as talented, but loves your mod so much they will do anything to help you out, im the second one, and oh, btw theres a third one too, the ones who stands in the corner doing nothing but get credit even so ~;)

:bow:

soibean
02-05-2005, 04:28
will do

Sheep
02-05-2005, 10:16
I'll playtest or something. I'm no good at skinning and I don't know that much about history or Asian mythology, but I am pretty good at finding errors in the text files... so maybe I can proofread or something. :)

Martimus
02-10-2005, 22:55
I'd like to give a shot at doing the music and maybe some sounds. I say some sounds because I don't have very good recording equipment for doing sounds.. i'd had to recycle them off the net and edit and mix to make new sounds using old ones. For music, I have a professional program that I could make good quality music on. I could send you a sample of something I just whipped up in a couple mins heh for battle music it's a bit sinister sounding... it could be for the evil faction. Anyway, i'll let you get a hold of me so I can you a sample, thanks.

hoggy
02-11-2005, 07:40
cheers guys we'll keep an eye on this thread when we need help. thanks for the offer of music Martimus but Sykotyk Rampage is on the case here formusic and sfx but thank you for the offer. :bow:

The Panda Centurion
02-12-2005, 19:52
I might be able to do a bit of skinning. Unfortunately, i have no modeling equipment... If you need any help skinning just give me the word. I'd post some of my work if i knew how. I am also somewhat adept at writing, so i may be able to write unit descriptions and stuff like that. ~:)

- Panda