PDA

View Full Version : Pictures in the backroom

Productivity
02-05-2005, 17:57
First off a warning, if you view this thread I would recomend turning images off for the time.

I'm reffering to this (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=43080) thread. Surely it must be a violation of the forum rules to post such pictures, especially without a warning. I'm not trying to drag the thread into here, but some level of decency must be observed.

The purpose of the thread could have been acheived without the pictures, they were not necessary.

Pausanias828
02-05-2005, 21:20
Surely it would have been better have the picture off site, provide a link, and post a warning as to what could be seen when opening the link. Which is fairly similar to what you did. Just a suggestion.

InsaneApache
02-05-2005, 21:41
Surely it would have been better have the picture off site

I agree

HolsteinCow
02-05-2005, 22:17
I don't see any GoatseĀ® or blood in those pictures, so it must be decent.

The_Emperor
02-05-2005, 23:59
I don't see any GoatseĀ® or blood in those pictures, so it must be decent.

The Mods have edited them out of the posts... but they were there earlier.

JAG
02-06-2005, 01:22
It was definitely over the top and a blatant attempt to try and intimidate those who don't think the way the members who posted the pictures do.

I personally think something else should be done about it other than simply editing them.

Big King Sanctaphrax
02-06-2005, 01:26
We have kids who visit this board. They don't need to see that.

PanzerJaeger
02-06-2005, 02:16
My fault, i assumed it was simple anatomy.(I saw plenty in premed..) I apologize fully for any offence. Please forgive me. :shame:

HolsteinCow
02-06-2005, 02:39
So what exactly was the picture? A fetus?

Uesugi Kenshin
02-06-2005, 02:56
Yeah, it looked like a fairly large fetus. It had been aborted and he was attempting to sway people to his side of the debate with it. I personally have no problem with the picture, but I understand that many would and because of that they should have been removed.
I have a strong stomach, must come from seeing several point blank range gunshot wounds to the head and some others. Just to explain why i don't have a problem with the picture.