PDA

View Full Version : Papal minions and Germans

Uesugi Kenshin
02-06-2005, 02:50
I am not sure which I am going to side with, but I think we should have at least 2 German factions and having a faction with only one province, Rhodes, does not seem very good at the moment.

Ignoramus
02-06-2005, 05:45
Why can't I vote?

Saranalos
02-07-2005, 01:06
Why can't I vote?

You are a junior member ~D

Ignoramus
02-07-2005, 02:20
Grrrr!

Saranalos
02-07-2005, 03:52
Grrrr!

:joker: :joker: :joker: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

Also I dont really know what option to vote for so I'm not going to vote.

Uesugi Kenshin
02-07-2005, 04:32
I am leaning towards 2 Germanic tribes, but so far I have not made up my mind. Everyone who voted feel free to convince me and Saranalos, we are the mighty undecideds!
Ignoramus which would you vote for? We can keep that in mind until you become a full member.

Ignoramus
02-07-2005, 05:00
Ignoramus which would you vote for? We can keep that in mind until you become a full member.]

3 German Factions.

Ignoramus
02-07-2005, 05:13
Oh, and BTW, what unit models did you want me to ask Pike and Musket for?

Uesugi Kenshin
02-08-2005, 04:32
Unless godspetmonkey has changed his mind I do not believe we want any and unless the team is overwhelmingly in support of it I do not think we should take any.

Yggdrasill
02-08-2005, 08:48
No I think Ignoramus meant what ubits I asked him to obtain some info (not models) from those guys since I kinda hit a wall with some factions. the units are:

Hospitaller knights, I need info on 16th century Polish-Lithuanian and Russian infantry, names, equipment and pics if you can get some. I always planned to ask from the Pike and Musket mod guys to give me some pointers with that problem, but I never seem to get around actually doing it. Would you mind asking them about the 16th century infantry for the aformentioned factions, also, some additional info about the following units:

Russian Gusary - are they relevant for our mod (1402-1600). How did they look like? Did Russians and Poles have Mounted Arquebusiers in the 16th century?
Cossack - a few cav units, and a few infantry units to have available as mercs. I have no info whatsoever on them
Poles - when did the Pancerni unit appear (I'm not sure whether it's within our mod's timeframe)

Uesugi Kenshin
02-09-2005, 04:35
I will ask them if they have any info on that stuff, if they need any info we can give it to them as well. We need to remember if they help us to do that.

massamuusi
02-10-2005, 00:05
I need a clarification on the situation of the scandic countries. Would it mean there won't be any sweden at all if there were 2 or 3 germanic ones?
If no one needs to be dropped, 3 germanic, but if anyone has to be dropped, then 1 or 2, depending on who is being dropped.

When you think about it, having one faction slightly misrepresented seems far lesser evil than leaving a faction entirely out, as rebels!!

Uesugi Kenshin
02-10-2005, 04:26
I am not sure what we would have to shuffle around, but I do agree that slightly misrepresenting the germans is better than leaving out a scandinavian country.

Ignoramus
02-16-2005, 04:55
~:cheers: Yippee! I am a member now! Now I can vote! ~:cheers:

massamuusi
02-25-2005, 14:20
I am not sure what we would have to shuffle around, but I do agree that slightly misrepresenting the germans is better than leaving out a scandinavian country.

Well, myself I think this is afterall a majority vote question. Naturally someone from germany or poland would be more than pleased to leave sweden out ;)

Uesugi Kenshin
02-25-2005, 19:12
True. Oh well keep the discussion going in the other thread where the faction lists are and we will see what ends up happening.