PDA

View Full Version : Monsta Clan?!?!

RageMonsta
08-20-2001, 10:05
I am not offended by this clan using the name Monsta....I have always wanted groupies....but please the errrm Monsta clan be nice people and if asked tell them that you lack an original idea of your own.....you could have at least spelt it different..... you know what?..maybe I should feel honoured...then again maybe i should think hmmmm another cheap trick to try and anger somebody on-line....or maybe I should think.....oh never mind....gl with your new clan....oh yes and bowing isnt necessary everytime you see me....but farming my rice is.... :0P......hehehe..you noodles.

Anssi Hakkinen
08-20-2001, 20:09
Transferred from GD.

[This message has been edited by Anssi Hakkinen (edited 08-20-2001).]

JAG
08-21-2001, 00:33
this what us bigger clans feared i guess . . .other ppl nicking our names b4 we have a chance to claim them again. . . unlucky lads http://www.totalwar.org/ubb/frown.gif

------------------

Watch out for that. . . . . Dam too late!. . . the story of my life!

WarlordWarrior

RageMonsta
08-21-2001, 20:12
Hey no worries m8...Rage have all signed up for MI server and got our names ready....I hope the other clans do the same..before some idiot tries to use them and cause all kinds of havoc...its not them using the name Monsta that really bothers me....its how wires can get crossed in the chat room....i.e.... people thinking I am them or them me......for gods sake they might start being nice to people....and I wouldnt want to be associated with that!....although I am tempted to use the UglyElmo name and help people see he is just an evil twisted person..very much like evil Tosa....or maybe Evil Erado..MUHAHAHAHAHA..."Krast stir that soup...we have heads to boil"

p.s. I know understand why Tiger Pussie chose the name.......I dont think many will want to use that in a hurry....or maybe they will...using pussie can be so much fun...ahem.

JAG
08-22-2001, 00:19
lol monsta i am sure u will be fine hehe

------------------

Watch out for that. . . . . Dam too late!. . . the story of my life!

WarlordWarrior