PDA

View Full Version : RTR 4.1 + patch v1.2 + CVP1.1 + TCM + misc

Alexandr III. Biges
02-16-2005, 04:19
I tested it, not too intesive, so let's call it a beta version :)

http://rtw.biges.org/RTR41_CVP11_TCM_patch12.rar

---

From readme file:

Patch for Rome Total Realism 4.1 for use with patch v1.2 + CVP1.1 + TCM
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Installation:

1) Install RTW
2) Install RTR4.1 (www.rometotalrealism.com)
3) Install patch 1.2
4) Copy files from the archive, replace these already existing.

---

Changes to original RTR4.1:

- Vices and Virtues are from The Cherry Vanilla Pack 1.1, with some exceptions: BadCommander and BadTaxman are blocked (BadTaxman is "awarded" to governors with low taxes, BadCommander results from retreating and attacking with armies 2x stronger than enemy - clear nonsenses)
- Total Combat Mod included
- Carpenters, quarries, labour parties removed
- Building times returned to RTR normal

Note:

In Provincial campaign menu, there are absent some options, so go to Imperial campaign menu, set whatever you want and go back to Provincial campaign.

---

Optional mods:

No archers - "Renewal of HtH comabt":
-------------------------------------
- Set range of archer and slinger units to the range of javelin using units.
- Foot archers should not be avalaible to recruit, horse archers remain, because even with shorter range they are pretty powerful.
- Royal palace now provides +10 happiness and +10 law bonus. It primary to ballance of not possibility to destroy royal palace in conquered cities, thus having to live with huge culture penalty. And, of course, this helps to mantain order in huge cities.

No quotes:
----------
- Away with these annoying quotes!

---

Goth
02-16-2005, 12:58
theres a bug with it ause all my liegonarys have reverted to low grapics setting until they die then they go back to normal its anoying!!!

Goth
02-16-2005, 19:07
sorry i was asleep when i put that post its the new RTW patch thet made the things happen