PDA

View Full Version : Joining a clan....

Subotai
09-04-2001, 12:50
im a newbie to playing shogun_tw online and am wondering-

how do i find a clan to join and how do i join?
how do i go about forming a clan of my own?

any info is appreciated..
thanx

Otokomi Innue
09-04-2001, 12:57
Subotai,

You can find the answers to your questions here. http://www.totalwar.org/cgi-bin/ubb/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=4&SUBMIT=Go

This is the clan section of this forum.

EuroSmisker
09-04-2001, 13:02
Hi there Subotai. Interesting name... Love Conan. You thief and archer?

Joining a clan... Well, my advice would be to venture out in Multiplayer-land and start battling people, gaining some xperience. This I believe is crucial, you don't have to be an expert, but the clan must feel confident you can keept their good name up and that you will learn the trade.
Snoop around different clans and get a feel for the people in them. Chat a lot, ask questions and build relations over the E/A server. Select a clan you feel good about and start talking with some of the members in the clan. See if you can get some matches with them and then ask if you may join the clan.

Hope this helps.

------------------

By faith, or by sword...
You heathens WILL bow!

Crusader

Subotai
09-04-2001, 13:25
conan the barbarian is my favorite movie and yeah, thats where i got Subotai from. cool character huh? i recently found out that the name Subotai was derived from a mongol general! anyways....

thanks for the advice. but i was wondering, can i join a clan in order to build up my rep then later start my own clan?

Otokomi Innue
09-04-2001, 13:29
Subotai,

Have you checked out the clan forum? The experts are there and besides, this thread will likely end up there too.

KumaRatta Yamamoto
09-04-2001, 23:54
Right, the thread is being moved there.... www.totalwar.org/cgi-bin/ubb/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=Clan+/+Clan+Recruitment+/+Tournaments&number=4&DaysPrune=45&LastLogin= (http://www.totalwar.org/cgi-bin/ubb/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&forum=Clan+/+Clan+Recruitment+/+Tournaments&number=4&DaysPrune=45&LastLogin=)

[This message has been edited by KumaRatta Yamamoto (edited 09-04-2001).]