PDA

View Full Version : When we start on Feudal Total War?

Ignoramus
02-20-2005, 05:32
This is the best way of solving the problem.

Edit by Kenshin: CoolTosa made me able to edit! This is not done for any reason other than saying HI!

Uesugi Kenshin
02-21-2005, 04:34
Wait until later, we do not have the resources to do both a little scattered research for fun will not hurt CTW, but we cannot start doing unit lists or modelling for it until much later after CTW. I really do not think we should abandon CTW for Feudal, we have done so much good work on it, it would be wastefull to abandon it now, or shift our focus so that CTW is never finished.

Saranalos
02-23-2005, 02:04
Yes I agree about forgetting about Feudal: Total War at the moment we should just concentrate on CTW not fantasize about what might come and spend time researching and compiling unit lists for it. :embarassed:

EDIT: Oh and damn you Uesugi, you're probably going to be really annoying and popping in things in peoples posts like Tosa made me able to edit so now I dont even have to post anymore...

Uesugi Kenshin
02-23-2005, 04:53
No I won't. I was tempted to because of what you said but I decided not to, because I will nto in the future. Plus I wanna have 1000 posts at some point.

massamuusi
02-25-2005, 14:16
Wait until later, we do not have the resources to do both a little scattered research for fun will not hurt CTW, but we cannot start doing unit lists or modelling for it until much later after CTW. I really do not think we should abandon CTW for Feudal, we have done so much good work on it, it would be wastefull to abandon it now, or shift our focus so that CTW is never finished.

Points to you. Please finish this one first.