PDA

View Full Version : Volunteering

The Panda Centurion
02-21-2005, 05:55
This is a little embarassing but I was wondering if I could volunteer to help EB a little. This mod is fast becoming a polished, magnificient work of art and I would be honoured if I could help in any way I could. I am an artist by hobby and I could, with a little practice, skin a little, although making models is beyond my resources. I also think that I might be a help in writing unit descriptions and other written elements of the mod, as I love writing. Anyway, i hope that you will consider my proposal; I say again that i would be honoured to help this mod in any way. ~:)

- Panda

khelvan
02-21-2005, 10:46
Panda, I'll run it by the team. We've been really hesitant to add new people recently, since we're going through some growing pains. If you're willing to put some time and effort into learning how to skin, we always have room for active, enthusiastic skinners/modellers.

The Panda Centurion
02-21-2005, 19:30
If i knew how to, i'd post some skins i've made. By saying that i'm a novice at skinning i mean that i don't know how to fit it to a model (alpha channeling, etc.), but i can draw the textures themselves quite well. I'm going to be away from my computer for 1/2 a week to a week so I won't be on for that time.

- Panda

Mouzafphaerre
02-21-2005, 23:25
-

If i knew how to, i'd post some skins i've made.Upload them to imageshack.us and copy the image address given to you there (the direct link). Then use the following tag to post them:
your_direct_linkDon't forget to convert them to JPEG or PNG beforehand. ~;)
-
Hth! :medievalcheers:

The Panda Centurion
02-24-2005, 03:51
Thanks, Mouzafphaerre, i'll do that. ~:)

Alright, here's a more historically accurate phalangite without team colours (the shield is a little dissapointing, unfortunately):

http://img123.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img123&image=pikephalanx7ga.jpg

And here's a Gallic warband , each man equipped with torque, scutum, and plaid trousers:

http://img197.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img197&image=gaulwarband3rt.jpg

- Panda