PDA

View Full Version : About generals heirs location

Idomeneas
02-25-2005, 01:39
Just a question. Is the problem of the starting location of heirs solved in EB? Its a real frustration to have the sons of general being borned elsewere than their father is located. First its not logical for realism reasons and second for practical reasons. It would be good to have heirs continue their fathers work either in campaign or city administration. Right now there is always the problem of far away provinces to be cut off when the governor dies and to prevent that you must send another in advance... with a whole army to cover his ass in enemy territory. Plus a small detail. Whats about the baldness problem of 16 years old characters? Maybe the icons could be little touched up?

Sarcasm
02-25-2005, 01:47
From what I hear, portraits are going to be changed, eventually, if not from the first release.

Pycckuu
02-25-2005, 03:02
i was wondering, would it be possible for the new character to be born in the city where his father is at the time of his birth, and mature in that same city? from a realistic point of view, i seriously doubt a general would be dragging a 5 months old baby with him to a battlefield.