PDA

View Full Version : Contact

two_Roses
02-26-2005, 19:33
Hi guys.

Quick message. If you want to contact me. Please do so through my email address and not via PM as every message everyone has sent me for the past couple of days has not arrived as the crummy inbox only contains five PM's saved and new.

Tom.

two_Roses
03-03-2005, 19:12
Hi guys

As of tomorrow (Friday the 4/3/2005) you wont be able to contact me till Monday the 7/3/2005. I'm participating in a WWII re-enactment.

Tschuss
Tom.

Ignoramus
03-03-2005, 21:54
Amazing, that must be really cool!

Uesugi Kenshin
03-04-2005, 04:22
Cool! Who are you acting as?

Enjoy!

two_Roses
03-07-2005, 21:24
Back guys.

One rather knackerd artist here lol.

I re-enact a Sanität of Sanitäts Abteilung 12 - attached to Kompanie 1 of the 25 panzer grenadier regiment 12th SS Hitler Jugend.

It was a great event based in Bristol on the Estury re-enacting Caen/Normandy.....we had bunkers, ruined buildings and trenches....excellent.
I also managed to sell my Russian PPSH which was getting too heavy and unauthentic to carry. ~D

Tom.

Uesugi Kenshin
03-08-2005, 04:36
Cool! Since you sold the bullet hose what do you have now?

GodsPetMonkey
03-08-2005, 05:23
Good to have you back!

two_Roses
03-08-2005, 15:17
Cool! Since you sold the bullet hose what do you have now?

I now posses a propper pair of German M43 trousers (instead of the swedish converts I had), and a Blank firring Browning High Power pistol (these were made in Czech, once the Germans captured the factories there, they turned round the production for themselves and large quantities of Brownings were given to SS units, but as Im a medic I only really carry a pistol anyway).

Tis good to be back.
Tom. :charge:

Lonely Soldier
03-16-2005, 08:43
I haven't commented in a long time, but the mod is still looking absolutely brilliant!!!!

I have started a mod (at https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...7588#post717588 ) which has the aim of making the settlements in Rome more realistic and much larger (where applicable), and thought that it could probably be incorporated into many mods - using that mod's building models - including Citadel, if you so chose.

Pay no heed to me if you are not interested, but do please consider incorporating my mod into your's. Hopefuly, all you would have to do, once your buildings are complete, is to apply them to our mod.

The details (and even the mods very existence) are still in question - largely technical quirks to iron out - but I can see potential for the mod outside the original game.

Yours,
Lonely Soldier