PDA

View Full Version : Help Wanted: 2D/3D artists and animators

khelvan
03-01-2005, 08:35
Greetings!

I will make this simple. We have hundreds of new units to model and skin, and many new animations to make. We also have many new buildings to make (for now, only 2D work). We need help. You have seen the quality of the work we have done so far. Are you up for it? If so, please contact me.

Cheers,

-khel

CeltiberoSkullXIII
03-02-2005, 11:52
well i told Prometheus if you want i could help you :) will be an honour... :bow:

khelvan
05-22-2005, 20:29
We have need of someone who can create 2D building graphics; those who promised us they could work on this have all disappeared. There is room for someone who has a lot of time on his hands and wants to scour the internet/other games for images that can be used in description images/as building icons, under the direction of those who created the building concept.

Bouchious
05-22-2005, 21:26
We have need of someone who can create 2D building graphics; those who promised us they could work on this have all disappeared. There is room for someone who has a lot of time on his hands and wants to scour the internet/other games for images that can be used in description images/as building icons, under the direction of those who created the building concept.
i have hours and hours of free time, i am not an artist tho i dont mind searching the great WWW for images, (by images in descriptions. do you mean the short wide 1's above descriptions for things like barracks etc?)
- seemingly in reply to shambles, i also have artistic/graphics software and have small amount of skills. thnks

Shambles
05-22-2005, 22:03
Give me a list of ype of things ou need and Il see if i can help,
Although i have a lot of artistic software I am not an artist,
But if some 1 needs help Il usualy try to help.