PDA

View Full Version : Do not forget the others!

RageMonsta
02-01-2002, 21:58
After the smoke has cleared and the title claimed..there are other events coming soon.

Elite are going to be hosting a campaign...have a look into this.

Dreads are hosting a 2v2 league...hopefully the players of the KO 2v2 tourney will also sign up for this.

Magyar Khan is also hosting a campaign with very interesting ideas...a must for the wargamer.

Monsta will host a single player tourney next.

We must keep the game alive, too many of our friends and partners are leaving and sadly the replacments are often not as good...in more than just gaming terms.....but hopefully the tourneys/campaigns will help guide some of the new blood in the right direction....thus continue something we have all worked towards.....as you know..no other on-line game experience compares to our world....so do me and all the others a favour..spread the word...point people in the right direction and keep it alive.

please add your name for the 2v2 Monsta KO tourney in the correct thread. i.e ADD YOUR NAME HERE.

evilc
02-05-2002, 01:12
LONG LIVE MI

sob

1master1Boromir
02-05-2002, 07:44
Err Monsta...

There are no solid plans for a 2v2 League yet, The league proposed on our site is just a template for a league system within our own clan.

If successful and it is feasible then of course. I am a little reluctant to host another league. The last one nearly drove me insane. It was too much of a beast and uncontrollable, A 2v2 league if it happened would be a much more slimline version and for the very dedicated players.

Boromir...

ShadeWraith
02-07-2002, 19:40
It's a shame that the last league folded. IMO it was the best thing that happened in Shogun. Tense exiting battles played fairly agains players of a generally high standard. What more could you ask for. I was very sad to see it come to a premature end.......or maybe thats because I was doing reasonably well at the time http://www.totalwar.org/ubb/smile.gif

Wraith

1master1Boromir
02-07-2002, 22:09
Hey wraith, read post regarding a world cup type event. On a small scale it might work.
Titled "monsta Monsta" I think

Boromir...