PDA

View Full Version : TOURNEY UPDATE

RageMonsta
02-13-2002, 19:58
sunday 17th feb 8pm GMT..start time..private room to be made

play all your group games if possible

dead line for the groups games is WEDNESDAY 20th feb

games not played by the 20th will be considered a loss.

teams who have made the effort to play will be considered as the winner.....monsta will be on line every night from Sunday to wednesday at 8pm GMT as a witness to see who turns up..so Monsta will know who does not boither to make the effort.....if for any reason Monsta is not around during these times please allow the enemy 1 hour to show....and then get a witness to account for you being available and post in the MONSTA COURT forum.

there should be no reason why all teams are not present on sunday the 17th 8pm GMT and the group games can be finished but life is crazy so you will have till wednesday to work things out

remember 8pm GMT MON-WED for teams unable to make it on SUNDAY ( but you are expected to show on sunday)

RageMonsta
02-13-2002, 21:34
bumpsta

Rath
02-14-2002, 06:58
*sets alarm clock for 7am*

RageMonsta
02-14-2002, 18:27
There seems to be a RAGE team in group 5

lets hope they are not too rusty and they arrive for the battles... I do believe some of our players will now be a little more concerned.

Mr Devil and Mr Storm have come to represent

(gimme a GAH! please MR Krast)

MagyarKhans Cham
02-15-2002, 00:27
dont tell me monsta that they havent played in months there is a rumour that our Khan of Khans havent played in ages.... would you believe that as well?
http://www.totalwar.org/ubb/smile.gif

RageMonsta
02-15-2002, 02:13
To be honest i think devil and storm have forgotten how to play.... but hopefully their memory will return in time for the action.