PDA

View Full Version : Something the EB higher-ups should look into

Dooz
03-16-2005, 06:57
This is a great thread (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=44851) and find in my opinion by The Mark. It seems like it has great possibilities of enhancing the battles. I'd love to see it incorporated into EB for the enjoyment of all.

The_Mark
03-19-2005, 16:51
Ah, thank you! Advertisement is always appreciated. Well, at least on some occasions.

Anyways, I thought you guys *might* be interested in my formation mod, so hence this post. I would have no objections against working for EB, in fact I'd be pleased to help in a project as famous as the EB.

jerby
03-19-2005, 17:12
wow, terrifc the mark. really.
what else can be done with formations in rtw? add ones? like box ( or circular) shaped with ranged within and cav behind or something. or a wedge of infantry? echelon perhaps, but first explain me what the use is:D.

The_Mark
03-19-2005, 18:05
wow, terrifc the mark. really.
Can't blame a man for trying.

what else can be done with formations in rtw? add ones? like box ( or circular) shaped with ranged within and cav behind or something. or a wedge of infantry? echelon perhaps, but first explain me what the use is:D

Well, the AI *might* get the hint and accidentally use the new formations as meant to. Anyways, anything is better than the RTW standard.