PDA

View Full Version : Are you a rabid fan?

khelvan
03-21-2005, 06:05
Can't get enough of the forums? Read about us constantly? Spend far too many hours hoping that we'll let slip more info?

We can use someone like you. Someone who is going to be very active, and can take over the coordination of an important part of our project while several of our members go inactive for a time. You don't need to be familiar with RTW's .txt files, though that would help. You should have some capacity for interpreting abstract thought, for turning ideas into practical reality based on practical limitations.

Most important, though, is level of activity. We have taken on too many people recently who come on board, are gung-ho for a few weeks, and then disappear. We need someone who is willing to do hard work for at least a month. Please contact me if you are interested.

Malorix
03-21-2005, 06:09
Im here every day several times a day all week and i'v read everything even that old screenshots thread with like 26 pages of discussion on history :book: but i dont really know anything about code or text files or anything like that. but i'd love to help :balloon2: :balloon2:

Bouchious
03-21-2005, 14:08
same can be said for me, i'm on these forums constantly it seems, i understand some .txt files (very limitedly) but i wud be honoured to help ~:cheers:

eadingas
03-21-2005, 15:39
Is this what I think it is about? :) If it is, familiarity (or even more) with txt files and the way they work is necessary for the job...
If it's not about it, ignore me.

GoreBag
03-21-2005, 20:46
I'd be willing to help with anything that needs to be done, simply put.

khelvan
03-22-2005, 06:37
Thanks guys, the response was overwhelming. We found someone to take on this role, but if I don't get a chance to thank each one of you individually, please accept this group "thanks."

Cheers, everyone.

-Khel