PDA

View Full Version : Roman League creation...

Ektoras
03-26-2005, 14:44
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Friends,
it has been on the drawing board for quite sometime now as an idea after the great success of last year's TWPL organised to perfection by Alrowan.
In a recent discussion among the few people involved in the New Rome PL (RPL) we agreed that we should commence the development of the rules/conditions.The plan would be to be able to start in May/June 2005.
Unfortunately Alrowan will not be able to participate to this season's RPL so i have taken it upon myself to begin the process.

Come find us at: http://s9.invisionfree.com/Roman_League
Take part/shape the new League!

Ektoras

Ektoras
04-05-2005, 15:19
Just a quick reminder my friends that the deadline by which all discussion aboutbthe Rules of the upcoming Rome Premier League is this friday, the 8th of April. After that I will try and summarise all views in the tournamentg rules that will be posted and not altered untill the end of the League (unless serious problems arise).
So if anyone has any ideas/suggestions they better visit the forum and post them!Its onlt 4 days left!

http://s9.invisionfree.com/Roman_League

Ektoras

Wishazu
04-05-2005, 18:51
ive taken a look at the rules suggestions and although i agree with banning egypt(they are blatently overpowered) and can live with no art, i think its slightly silly to ban it, anyone who takes too much art is just gonna pay big style, and art doesnt cause much damage.

Lord Preston
04-06-2005, 00:18
i haven't looked at rules yet but by wishazu's reply.

i think that you should be able to agree if artillary is allowed per match

if both people want artillary then they can have it.
if they dont want artillary then they dont.

if there is a difference of opinion maybe then the rule of no artillary will come in...

edit: bad wording.... my point is better made now

Wishazu
04-06-2005, 03:01
^^^ is this the same preston from the 1G forums?

Ektoras
04-09-2005, 15:40
Dear Friends,
the discussion for the rules of the upcoming RPL is now officially closed.
I would like to thank you all for your indeed valid points and the vigorous debate that followed. It shows that although the powers that be have decided to side-line our great game, there are still poeple out there commited to the community of TW.
I will post the rules this weekend and they will be up for last reading this coming week.
I would be very gratefull if i could have some last minute comments before sign up starts in the next 8-10 days.
Thanks again my friends.

Ektoras