PDA

View Full Version : Help with MP

AFM984
04-07-2005, 15:42
:help: I want to play RTW on GameSPy but I don't know how? I don't know how to use the program, am I supposed to be subscribed or something, Please help me, ASAP!!!!

Dutch_guy
04-07-2005, 16:06
why do you want to play with gamespy , play MP without gamespy, works like a charm and it's free :balloon2:

AFM984
04-07-2005, 16:11
How can I play without Gamespy?

Agravain of Orkney
04-07-2005, 16:36
You do not need to install Gamespy Arcade in order to play Rome Total War online in multiplayer. Just fire up the game, navigate the game menus to multiplayer online battles, when you get to the screen where there is an option to input your CD key you must go there and put it in (you only need to enter the CD key the first time, after this it is remembered). Once your CD key is stored, then you can choose the option to play online, you get a screen where you enter your player name, and after that you are connected to the game lobby where you can chat with other players, join games, or host your own.

Jochi Khan
04-07-2005, 17:23
Yes AFM984

It is as easy as that.

Good hunting :duel:

Jochi

AFM984
04-08-2005, 04:49
Thaks, I was actually having a problem with joining a game but it turned out that i have made a change in RTW so it was INCOMPATIBLE with the other players (added a Scythed to the parthians) when I realized what was wrong & fixed it I was able to join in.
THANK YOU. :bow: