PDA

View Full Version : People Of Novgorod Beta Download!!!

barbarianwarrior
04-15-2005, 20:38
here is my people of Novgorod beta mod
adds a new faction the people of novgorod (russians)
it is compatible with the newest RTR

your computer must be able to read crylic fonts in order to fully enjoy my mod

ps were is the upload link??

The Blind King of Bohemia
04-15-2005, 20:44
Have you created a new faction or gone over a existing one?

barbarianwarrior
04-15-2005, 20:44
ok i found the upload tool but only 2 megs are allowed??

my file is 22 megs

how do i upload it

its all ready to go!!!

barbarianwarrior
04-15-2005, 20:45
i created a new faction

04-15-2005, 20:47
This could be a major breakthrough, is this faction working properly?

barbarianwarrior
04-15-2005, 20:50
yes it works perfect

the only problem is I CANT UPLOAD IT OR FIND A HOST , IT IS READY TO PLAY BUT I CANT GET IT TO YOU GUYS,

ANYONE WANT TO HOST IT ITS ABOUT 22MEGABYTES
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

04-15-2005, 20:57
Could you perhaps post a picture of the mod, especially the campaign map with the new faction?

Myrddraal
04-15-2005, 20:59
I'll host it for you, if you can get it too me.

Break it down into under 10MB chunks (if your email can handle this) and send it to the.mad.toad@gmail.com and I will upload it for you.

IMPORTANT: Did you replace an existing faction for this? I'm guessing you did, but BKB seems to think you created i from scratch.

04-15-2005, 21:04
Well not so much thinking but at least hoping ~D He says he did in his third post in this thread.

barbarianwarrior
04-15-2005, 21:19
mrddrayyl check yur mail

04-15-2005, 21:26
Did RTR remove any factions in the first place?

barbarianwarrior
04-15-2005, 21:27
nТрадиция говорит, что Викинг Рерик прибыл в Россию в C.E. 862 и основанный первая российская династия в Новгороде. Факт - то, что в ходе 9-ого столетия, племена Викинга из Скандинавии, перемещенной на юг в европейскую Россию, прослеживая дорожку по главному водному пути, соединяющему Балтийские и Черные Моря. Различные племена были объединены распространением Христианства в 10-ых и 11-ых столетиях; Владимир Святой был преобразован в 988. В течение 11-ого столетия, великие герцоги Киева держали такую власть централизации, поскольку существовал. В 1240, Киев был разрушен Монголами, и российская территория была раздроблена в многочисленные меньшие герцогства. Империя Монгола, протянутая поперек азиатского континента и России была помещена под suzerainty Ханства Золотой Орды. Следующие два столетия видели повышение Москвы как провинциальный капитал и центр христианской Ортодоксальной Церкви

04-15-2005, 21:41
I translated that and it appeared to be a short history of Novgorod. ~:confused:

barbarianwarrior
04-15-2005, 21:52
SCREENSHOTS

0001.tga

0002.tga

Myrddraal
04-16-2005, 00:10
barbarian warrior, to post your images, you first need to upload them. I recommend www.imageshack.us for this. Then follow those instructions.

IMPORTANT: Did you replace a faction to make your new faction

Zharakov
04-17-2005, 20:18
nТрадиция говорит, что Викинг Рерик прибыл в Россию в C.E. 862 и основанный первая российская династия в Новгороде. Факт - то, что в ходе 9-ого столетия, племена Викинга из Скандинавии, перемещенной на юг в европейскую Россию, прослеживая дорожку по главному водному пути, соединяющему Балтийские и Черные Моря. Различные племена были объединены распространением Христианства в 10-ых и 11-ых столетиях; Владимир Святой был преобразован в 988. В течение 11-ого столетия, великие герцоги Киева держали такую власть централизации, поскольку существовал. В 1240, Киев был разрушен Монголами, и российская территория была раздроблена в многочисленные меньшие герцогства. Империя Монгола, протянутая поперек азиатского континента и России была помещена под suzerainty Ханства Золотой Орды. Следующие два столетия видели повышение Москвы как провинциальный капитал и центр христианской Ортодоксальной Церкви

Спасибо товарищ и хорошая работа ~:cheers:

The information is helpfull.

I am glad to see more Russians on the internet. ~:)

Bruzhev
04-23-2005, 05:11
for uploading, try www.yousendit.com only works for a week or 25 downloads (whichever comes first) but you can upload all you want and other people (like me) could add mirrors...

Im also interested in the mod, being russian.

Zharakov
04-24-2005, 21:26
So how did you add a new faction without overwriteing an original faction?

Myrddraal
04-25-2005, 08:27
Sorry about the delay uploading BW, It might be an idea to use that link instead. I'm having trouble uploading to my server again sad.

Rodion Romanovich
04-25-2005, 08:59

For those who can't speak Russian, not that I know much Russian but here's an attempt to translate the thing above:
"Tradition tells, that the viking Rurik went to Russia 862 AD and created the first Russian dynasty at Novgorod. Fact is that in the 9th century [something I can't translate] vikings from Scandinavia [something] to the south to european Russia, [much I don't understand] the Baltic sea and the Black sea. [the russians?] were made [forced into becoming?] Christians in the 10th and 11th centuries; Vladimir Svjatoj [became something] in 988. [...] 11th century, Kiev was [founded?], and russian territory was extended to [somewhere]. The mongol empire, [...] Asian continent and russia was [...] Not until after 2 centuries Moscow became capital and center of the Christian [...]"
The brackets refer to thing I didn't understand. Can someone help me complete this translation?

Al Khalifah
04-25-2005, 15:37
I thought RTR removed 3 of the Roman factions and made Rome into one faction?

Therefore this mod could well just be over-writing an existing faction while giving the appearance of adding a new one. I hope I am told otherwise though.

Zharakov
04-25-2005, 20:33
Tradition speaks, that Viking Rerik has arrived to Russia in C.E. 862 and based the first Russian dynasty in Novgorod. The fact - that during 9-th century, tribes of the Viking from Scandinavia moved on the south to the European Russia, tracing a path on the main waterway connecting the Baltic and Black Seas. Various tribes have been incorporated by distribution of Christianity to 10-s' and 11-s' centuries; Vladimir Svjatoj has been transformed in 988. During 11-th century, great dukes of Kiev held such authority of centralization as existed. In 1240, Kiev has been destroyed by Mongols, and the Russian territory has been shattered in numerous smaller duchies. The empire of the Mongol stretched across the Asian continent and Russia has been placed under suzerainty Ханства Golden Horde. The following two centuries saw increase of Moscow as the provincial capital and the center of Christian Orthodox Church

I think I translated every thing.

I may be off on some things but you get the idea.

Rodion Romanovich
04-26-2005, 16:45
Спасибо ~:cheers: , I see my Russian was a little rusy :embarassed:

Zharakov
04-26-2005, 20:11
No problem...

But I don't think many people really care about Russia much any more... :cry:

Sad Ronin
04-27-2005, 12:12
barbarianwarrior, привет.
Я представляю команду "Ogniem i Mieczem:TW".
Если ты занимаешся моддингом РТВ и интересуешся Россией, не хотел бы ты присоедениться к нашей команде?

вот наш форум:
http://totalwar.iatp.org.ua/forum/

вот скрины из мода:
http://totalwar.iatp.org.ua/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=15

Кстати, очень любопытно было бы взглянуть на твой мод. хотябы на скрины. Если что - возможно мы смогли бы помочь тебе с хостингом.

SvartH
05-21-2005, 17:43
well... can tell me someone were can i find the download for People of Novgorod? it looks very well done hehe i hope someone answer me see ya

KingJo5
05-21-2005, 23:32
those screenshots look amasing,
Is there an english version?
have you spoken to, The pike and musket team, citedel, ect ect
there some of the best refined models ive seen,
i suggest people pay these russian some more attention,
thanks