PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy: Total War

janky
04-16-2005, 22:31
Hello, I'm starting up a modification that probably wont be released to the public, only to members of the modification.

Heres the run-down:
It will be a mod that will consist of fantasy armies such as UNSC(Otherwise known as Halo Marines), Starwars(EP3), Covenant and probably about 2 more if someone can think of a good one besides those three, and no we will not do StarTrek.
There will be no set time period becasue all these armies are set at different time periods. The regions will be:

East Coast North America
West Coast North America
Mid-West North America
Central America
South America
Europe
East Asia
West Asia
Middle East
Japan
Africa
The regions will be sized down to about a maximum sized map.
Im pretty sure this is all possable to make. Remember: Only Mod Members will be able to play this mod, but sometime after it is done (if it gets done O.o) it might be released to the public.

Myrddraal
04-17-2005, 00:18
I'm starting up a modification that probably wont be released to the public
Why not release it? If your using copywrite stuff I understand, but otherwise, why not?

janky
04-17-2005, 01:30
Only because me and my freind play this game on MSNM where we choose our armys and battle eachother with text messages (Yes I know it sounds geeky bit its fun) and we wanted to change text messages into real 3D battles. And that I would only be making units and a new map, not changing the menu or anything, then if I realeased it everyone would want me to work on this and change everything and make it a Total Conversion.

BTW if anyone wants in my MSN is jankyballs@hotmail.com