PDA

View Full Version : The life of Brutus by Berserker!

Copperhaired Berserker!
04-29-2005, 12:58
As you know, my first story, The collosal empire, was the start of my RTW stories, so let the story begin! note; the name for this story came from Craterus and i will probarly do a better story than my first because Monk told me my faults in the story.

Part 1: Introduction

If you had read the colossal empire in the mead hall you will know that Brutus was the heir of Manius. Manius had a extroidinary life and so, became king of the mighty Romans! But he died, so I'll tell you about Brutus.

Part 2: Brutus's life

Brutus was tall and speedy, he was young and handsome, he was a professional at fighting and leading, he was also good at philosophy, in short, the kind of general you want. Many people respected him even before he became king(this was before Manius died), Manius must have envied him because of that, he was only a street rat before joining the army and no one respected him. Brutus had the best of life, a loving wife and two children, both of them were boys, their names were Tiberus and Manius II,(Brutus loved his father so that's why his boy was called that) the two boys were like miniuture versions of Brutus.

Right, I'll show you the next part tomorrow or tonight, depending on what mood I'm in. I really hope I've did this story better than my previous story. Bye!

Signed
Berserker!

Copperhaired Berserker!
04-29-2005, 14:25
Ok another part

Part 3:Signing up

Okay,I'll will tell you how Brutus joined the army, this was before Manius's death.

It was 60bc. Brutus was thinking about joining the army, now that in a year,his children would be at the apporipate age for joining the army. So he did, and I'll tell you how. Brutus was sent to a great general,general Lucius. The interview was in a dark dusty room and was silent, the only noises were water dripping from the leaky ceiling, you get the idea.

"This is my interview room? I mean, for a great general who had many heroic victories, his interview room is this?" thought Brutus."So you're Brutus aren't you?"said the general "yes."

Okay, I will not repeat all the words, you can imagine though. One tip was that it was a very sucessful for Brutus. Then when the interview was nearly finished the general said:"Are you the son of Manius by any chance?" "Yes sir, I am. So what is it?"

General Lucius smiled."Do you know that I was the one who let Manius join the army even though he was a street rat?"
Brutus gasped at the general."Wh..what..you pulling my leg,right?" Lucius grinned like a idiot."No, I'm not pulling your leg!"

Brutus thought for a moment. What if Lucius never let Manius into the army? He would be a street rat, he would not have his wife and his intelligent children, he might have not been born! Brutus hugged the general when his thought finished. " I knew what you were think there!" laughed Lucius. After that moment a man came in. "What was going on in there? I heard laughing in there, what was going on?" the man said. Lucius smiled."It's a long story, a very long story..."

Ok, that's enough. new part coming tonight maybe.

Craterus
04-29-2005, 17:51
You shouldn't post it here, leave it in the Mead Hall. It's not to do with RTW SP.

Copperhaired Berserker!
04-29-2005, 18:09
Ok then, i need the mods to close this thread

Kekvit Irae
04-29-2005, 19:26
Even better, I'll move it for ya.

Monk
04-29-2005, 22:33
Double thread

closed now.