PDA

View Full Version : RTW - Naming the Mod - selecting period

ShadesWolf
04-30-2005, 18:05
Any suggestion on a name and what period we should cover.

I will write a few brief description notes on what the periods could cover a little later, but Im interested in your thoughts on the subject.

The_Ferret
04-30-2005, 18:07
hundred years: TW

OH! And do you want me to make an actual seperate forum for this (i.e one that isn't a subforum) and a website?

ShadesWolf
04-30-2005, 18:33
Ok I will throw a few in

Two Crowns TW

Two Thrones TW

http://www.shadesmtw.com/bg_start.jpg

The_Doctor
04-30-2005, 20:28
The Loin and the (what ever the French thing is called, it is on the left hand flag on the above post) :Total war.

The birth of France: Total war

kreig
04-30-2005, 20:33
I thought your other mod was called two crowns
Was that the same time period

ShadesWolf
04-30-2005, 22:57
The other mod was called Two Crowns. It had a time period of 1403 to 1485 when I was working with DJ on it.

The initial one that I created, which was released, was 1337 to 1453, it was also called Two Crowns

both of these mods were for MTW:VI

ShadesWolf
04-30-2005, 23:45
OH! And do you want me to make an actual seperate forum for this (i.e one that isn't a subforum) and a website?

It depends how far you want to go with this.

- FORUM
We can continue to use this forum for free.
Or we can move over to my EZboard forum, and I could allocate some space over on it for the Mod. Curretnly I am using the free setup, but I could always move over to paying the small amount of money to subscribe.

- WEBSITE
I have plenty of webspace we can us, the only problem is I will not give access to anybody to upload, if people are happy writing pages and then emailing them to me so I can upload then we can do that.

I have plenty of space left to allocate a sub domain name for the webpages also.