PDA

View Full Version : Roman League update

Ektoras
04-30-2005, 23:48
Dear Friends,
I would like to update you on the upcoming League. So far the League has attracted 14 Clans!

Silent Assasins
LegioX
Aggony
Maji
FotN
Saints
Sacred Company
Chaos
Imperium Polski
Sacred Band
Genesis
Stormy Legions
Pendragon
Grey Wolves

May i remind you all that signing up ends on the 8th of May.In other words its only 1 week left.Keep coming friends!And thanks to all that already registered.

Ektoras
RPL Admin

Craterus
04-30-2005, 23:49
What's Roman League about? Oh. There's threads. Sorry. :embarassed:

Ektoras
05-03-2005, 17:06
So far the League has attracted 15 clans and if it continues like this until the end of the registration period it seems very likely that it will be just ONE division with everyone playing everyone else.

Silent Assasins
LegioX
Maji
Fury of the Norsemen
Saints
Sacred Company
Chaos
Imperium Polski
Sacred Band
Genesis
Stormy Legions
Pendragon
Grey Wolves
Vistula Warrior
Warlords

So as an example it will be 15 clans, so 14 rounds=14 weeks(3 1/2 months with 2 weeks playoffs). The duration I am sure will please most of you out there.
watch this space as the beginning of the League is close.

Ektoras
RPL admin So far the League has attracted 15 clans and if it continues like this until the end of the registration period it seems very likely that it will be just ONE division with everyone playing everyone else.

Silent Assasins
LegioX
Maji
Fury of the Norsemen
Saints
Sacred Company
Chaos
Imperium Polski
Sacred Band
Genesis
Stormy Legions
Pendragon
Grey Wolves
Vistula Warrior
Warlords

So as an example it will be 15 clans, so 14 rounds=14 weeks(3 1/2 months with 2 weeks playoffs). The duration I am sure will please most of you out there.
watch this space as the beginning of the League is close.

Ektoras
RPL admin

tibilicus
05-03-2005, 17:13
how do you enter?

Ektoras
05-03-2005, 23:10
the link for the League is

http://s9.invisionfree.com/Roman_League

but let me tell you that for a clan to register it must have enough members and dedication to stick for the duration of the League which could be 3-4 months. If on ethe other hand you possess both then you are welcome. I know you are a new clan but let me encourage you to try and make it because the experience of a League is just amazing!

Ektoras
RPl admin