PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing?

kreig
05-03-2005, 20:12
Ok this is getting complicated
so post here only wat you are doing or are going to start work on

Duke Malcolm
05-03-2005, 20:23
Right now, I am studying for exams. After that, I will be making a few skins, and trying my hand at modelling, for some units, most likely of the Scottish persuasion.

ShadesWolf
05-03-2005, 20:40
I am currently researching how to make modifications to maps (which is quite easy). I will then investigate how you add a new province to an existing map. Once Im happy I can do that I will look add creating a new map from scatch. (I feel the map is going to be quite easy - But its the height stuff and allocating province data against it that looks complicated)

Hopefully once I get around to the new map, we will have decided what factions are to be included in the mod, hence what provinces I need to create/ research location off.

After that, I will be making a few skins, and trying my hand at modelling, for some units, most likely of the Scottish persuasion.

Before we start to create skins we need to decide on what units each faction requires.

King Ragnar
05-03-2005, 20:44
Before we start to create skins we need to decide on what units each faction requires.
I will start to compile a list of this i dont know when i will finish as i am surrounded with school work but ill start as sson as possible, when im finished it ill post it then every one can put their opinions foward but, before that can someone give me a faction list pease.

The_Doctor
05-03-2005, 21:09
I will look into new traits, retinue members and maybe unit stats

I know how to do some of the map stuff.

I can use the Lordz' editors to speed thing up.

Duke Malcolm
05-03-2005, 22:40
Oh, I assumed that by the time my exams had finished (3-4 weeks, I think) we would have a complete list of units.