PDA

View Full Version : this isn't healthy...

jerby
05-13-2005, 17:34
I already read a thread like this. but it happens to me too.
its friday. 18:30 and already looking for EB's update. I know it isnt there. but i still look. 19:00 looking again. also at 19:30 20:00 etc etc. I KNOW khev puts am up late ( for me) but I still keep looking. killing myself to get his attention wouldnt help, since he wouldnt notice..so here I am... :embarassed:

OMG, its getting worse, i'm cut of from all my other entertainment sources! the diabloii realm is down, i'm doomed

Bouchious
05-13-2005, 21:03
i know what you mean, as the clocks hit 9 in england, i sit hoping of a beta release. man i'll probably wake up tomoorow for the update.... *bah*

jerby
05-13-2005, 21:30
its worse. I'm away all day long, wont be home until 23:00. and Sarcasm ( EB member) says it will be the greatest weekly yet...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH

Crazed Rabbit
05-13-2005, 21:59
Huh, its not even 2 in the afternoon here. I don't know what's got you guys so ansy.

~;) ~D

Ah, the joys of living on the west coast.

Crazed Rabbit

Region
05-13-2005, 22:22
Cmon Khelven, you know you want to post early in the afternoon (Pacific Time)! Stop posting during late Friday's or sometimes Saturday/Sunday. ~:) Today would be the best because it's the 13th. ~:handball: :balloon2:

khelvan
05-13-2005, 23:39
Hmm, well remember these are weekend releases. I don't know when it will be ready this weekend.

Stormy
05-14-2005, 01:16
It's coming jerby, It is coming. ~:)

Forgus
05-14-2005, 09:26
Well, though not a frequent writer, I keep on looking for changes every day...
Addiction huh? Anyway, I thin ~:) there are a few of us.. ~:)

jerby
05-14-2005, 22:46
my god, this was the best EB-news yet. WOW. it was worthe it again.
EB is doing so great its suspicous...somethign must go wrong..it cant be..

or maybe I just need some frgging sleep..

Sarcasm
05-14-2005, 22:47
Guess I was right, hum? ~;)

jerby
05-16-2005, 10:34
as always

jerby
05-20-2005, 17:45
Another week, another newsflash, another stressbal bites the dust. the madness must end...

Teleklos Archelaou
05-20-2005, 17:55
Another week, another newsflash, another stressbal bites the dust. the madness must end...Not trying to scare you guys, but khelvan has had an absolutely insane week with some really major stuff he (along with some other folks' definitely!, but since he's doing the public releases he's the one that it pertains to the most for this) has been doing with the mod. I was thinking that the preview might not happen this week (just my opinion), but it looks like there still might be something coming down the pipe to this board after all. I wouldn't be waiting anxiously by the keyboard anytime too soon if I were you, but you never know...

Sarcasm
05-20-2005, 17:59
Not trying to scare you guys, but khelvan has had an absolutely insane week with some really major stuff he (along with some other folks' definitely!, but since he's doing the public releases he's the one that it pertains to the most for this) has been doing with the mod. I was thinking that the preview might not happen this week (just my opinion), but it looks like there still might be something coming down the pipe to this board after all. I wouldn't be waiting anxiously by the keyboard anytime too soon if I were you, but you never know...

You are a cruel, cruel man.... ~;)

Moros
05-20-2005, 20:54
Not trying to scare you guys, but khelvan has had an absolutely insane week with some really major stuff he (along with some other folks' definitely!, but since he's doing the public releases he's the one that it pertains to the most for this) has been doing with the mod. I was thinking that the preview might not happen this week (just my opinion), but it looks like there still might be something coming down the pipe to this board after all. I wouldn't be waiting anxiously by the keyboard anytime too soon if I were you, but you never know...

Nooooo! tell me he's wrong, tell me he's wrooong!!!
I want an update!!!! ~:eek:

:hurhum:

really,? what a pitty. ~;)

jerby
05-20-2005, 21:17
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. no update AAAGGGGHHHHH. it's just mean of you to tell us. the cruelty...

Moros
05-20-2005, 21:21
well at least it's better than just let us sitting and waiting for a hole week. Now I can do something else knowing I won't miss a thing (I hope).

jerby
05-20-2005, 21:52
or you'll be waiting all weekend for IF there will be a weekly :'D

Teleklos Archelaou
05-20-2005, 23:51
No. I didn't say that there wouldn't be an update. :dizzy2:
I just said that earlier in the week I was worried that our old pal Khelvan had so much on his shoulders this week that it might mean the weekend release would be delayed or something. I also said that I think you'll see something, though I don't know how big it will be or exactly when it will hit the site.

Just tried to cool you guys down. ~D I wouldn't cancel any hot dates tonight staying up for it, but you never know... ~;)

GoreBag
05-20-2005, 23:59
I wouldn't cancel any hot dates tonight staying up for it, but you never know... ~;)

Cut that out already!

Moros
05-21-2005, 13:19
or you'll be waiting all weekend for IF there will be a weekly :'D
well that's another point of view and I'm doing it!
It's the only reason I'm here for the moment.

jerby
05-21-2005, 13:31
well, khelvan state din another thread he wont post it until at least tommorrow (US time) so it wont be ready till sunday (for me, the dutchmen)

Moros
05-21-2005, 13:44
oww thx for posting that!
btw: you're not angry are you?

-The-I've-teased-some-dutch-men man.

jerby
05-21-2005, 14:58
what angry me? ehm why? we feel the same way about the "postponed" friday-news.

and a Belg teasing a dutchmen, i can live with that. its the same way around back here.
dutchmen are cheap, and belgen are "dumb" :'D

khelvan
05-21-2005, 19:56
we feel the same way about the "postponed" friday-news.There is no such thing "friday-news." There are weekend updates, which I have often posted on Friday. In the future I may perhaps post them on random weekend days, thus no one will freak out from waiting...

jerby
05-21-2005, 23:00
yeah, your right. but you've been posting them on friday for ages. it starts growing on you. but i hear you've had a rough week? dont worry EB will be suported b all, even without the weekly-news

Moros
05-22-2005, 10:50
Jerby: are you calling me dumb!!! :p
well actually we do say a lot more about the dutch! :p :cheap, dumb, slow,kaaskoppen(-kroketten) and ofcourse that your beer is like water.
Just can't get enough of this teasing stuff! ~;)
~:cheers:

anyway Khelvan, we can't and have no real reason to complain about this I mean we just should be thankfull about your and the comlete EB teams great work! without you we wouldn't even have a weekly update. :bow:

jerby
05-22-2005, 13:26
say what you want. but dont mess with heineken! :'D

and every dutchmen is finished with-belgium jokes when he's 8. just every joke there is about a dumb person is a belgian, its rather dumb acctually

Moros
05-22-2005, 13:52
hmm perhaps your right but be honest heineken isn't very good! you should try stella, jupiler, duvel, kasteelbier, grimbergen, hoegaarden,...
you really should. I'd even buy you one if I could ~:cheers:

anyway to be back on topic: here again waiting for the next weekly update sigh! :embarassed:

Dux Corvanus
05-22-2005, 14:19
"(Sigh!) You see? I can't leave the kids alone... " ~;p

http://www.blasoneshispanos.com/Historia/DuquesyMarqueses/Duq02.gif

Wow, the Duke has a stick or he's just happy to see us? :laugh4:

jerby
05-22-2005, 20:44
boredom strikes again...