PDA

View Full Version : Dubai Opens Isreali Embassy in the UAE.

Leet Eriksson
05-15-2005, 19:24
I'm not sure if i heard it right on the Dubai News channel, but the foreign affairs minister said it would not only open dialogue with isreal, but also improve the relations of palestinians with isrealis by dialogue. I say its about time we did something about the situation.

I'll try and get an online article about it, weirdly enough most embassies open up in Abu Dhabi the capital, but some are in dubai.. i guess it has the most open environment of all 7 states.

Byzantine Prince
05-15-2005, 19:31
Do you live in Dubai? I've seen pictures, that place is beautiful.

Leet Eriksson
05-15-2005, 19:35
Nope, i can't live there, it is a nice place though. I live in Umm Al Quwain, a small town between Ras Al Khaima and Ajman.

Gawain of Orkeny
05-15-2005, 20:22
Dubai Opens Isreali Embassy in the UAE.

I thought he was saying Bush was opening it. Didnt make much sense ~D Its like Rosanna Rosannadana. Nevermind.

Leet Eriksson
05-15-2005, 20:25
I thought he was saying Bush was opening it. Didnt make much sense ~D Its like Rosanna Rosannadana. Nevermind.

You have been reading about dubya a little bit too much.. ~;)

Gawain of Orkeny
05-15-2005, 20:30
You have been reading about dubya a little bit too much.

Well as soon as I saw the word nice being used in to discribe Dubai. I knew it couldnt be George. ~;)

Steppe Merc
05-15-2005, 20:32
Its like Rosanna Rosannadana.
Quite a disturbing character.... ~D

Leet Eriksson
05-15-2005, 20:33
Well as soon as I saw the word nice being used in to discribe Dubai. I knew it couldnt be George. ~;)

That made me laugh ~D ~:cheers:

On another note, i can confirm its an embassy, becuase december of last year it was a "corporate office" (dunno english translation too well of the word) that was opened in Abu Dhabi. I've yet to see the news on the internet however.

Don Corleone
05-15-2005, 20:40
Why aren't you allowed to live in Dubai, Faisal?

Leet Eriksson
05-15-2005, 20:55
I didn't mean it as in not allowed, its just i can't live their or i don't like living there, i tried to for 2 weeks, but it was too noisy and crowded, and their streets are very confusing and weird among other problems ~;p

bmolsson
05-16-2005, 08:57
I really hope it's true. A good start to get peace in the middle east is to have all diplomatic relations working....