PDA

View Full Version : STW campaign report

Drisos
05-17-2005, 13:10
Hi fellaz,

I have been reporting of my STW campaign. I thought there might be some people who liked it but didn't see it because they aren't visiting Sword dojo.

Here it is (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=47240)

enjoy ~:)

Drisos
05-30-2005, 13:21
Hi folks, did you like the reports? ~:)

I have updated the thread now. You can read on. I think I'll report a lot more years.

Sorry for posting this thread in the wrong forum. It should have been in Throne room, I understand after taking a better look at this part of the guild.

Any mod please move this thread to the throne room? ~:)

Drisos
06-02-2005, 08:52
Any mod please move this thread to the throne room? ~:)

please. . . pease . . .please

Monk
06-02-2005, 11:25
please. . . pease . . .please

The throne room is for PBM campaigns... is this a PBM(play by email)? if not then it belongs here in the Mead hall.

Sorry for not replying drisos, i've been quite busy lately. I admit that i've not read the entire thread but what i have so far seems quite interesting...

Drisos
06-02-2005, 13:27
The throne room is for PBM campaigns... is this a PBM(play by email)? if not then it belongs here in the Mead hall.

'Play-by-email'? I'm afraid I don't understand that.

I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum. :embarassed:

Sorry for not replying drisos, i've been quite busy lately. I admit that i've not read the entire thread but what i have so far seems quite interesting...

No problem, thanks for at least starting the long read.(I try to keep it quite short mostly, but I don't succeed with that in battles) I posted here just in case anyone was intrested. I guess some people here have read it, so I succeeded. ~:)

:bow:

Monk
06-05-2005, 21:05
'Play-by-email'? I'm afraid I don't understand that.

I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum. :embarassed: :bow:

Do not be sorry, This is in the correct forum.

PBM or "Play by Email" is a method of play introduced into tw by some patrons and became quite popular. In MTW it worked like this. One person played out the reign of the first king, when that king died the patron saved them game and then passed the game along by way of email. The next person picked up with the new king, creating a realistic "dynasty" of players acting on their own with the change of kings.

In RTW, since reigns are longer i believe the part where a person stops playing went from the death of their king to the passing of 20 years (or turns. i dunno which). That is what the Throne room is for ~D

No problem, thanks for at least starting the long read.(I try to keep it quite short mostly, but I don't succeed with that in battles) I posted here just in case anyone was intrested. I guess some people here have read it, so I succeeded.

Indeed; but not many of the Mead Hall lurkers like to post. That's fine though, take comfort in the fact that they are at least reading ~:) .

Drisos
06-20-2005, 11:24
Sorry for the long wait, but:

I finally have too much time again.

I'll post two more years again today. ~:)

Drisos
06-20-2005, 17:59
I did the update. I will do one again next friday.

Hope you enjoy reading. I enjoyed playing. ~:)

:bow:

Drisos
06-24-2005, 12:24
Just did one more year.

enjoy! ~:)

Drisos
10-19-2005, 16:08
Bump.

Not same topic I know, but I don't want to start too many threads in here. ~:)

link (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?p=960645#post960645)

that's a long story on a stw battle I just wrote. it includes lots of screenshots.

I hope someone enjoys reading it ~:)

The Stranger
10-20-2005, 20:24
i do :bow:

Drisos
10-21-2005, 11:47
Thanks! ~:) That makes me happy! ~:cheers:

I wrote another report today, same thread. :yes:

Drisos
10-26-2005, 11:39
Now I'm continuing with one year in the original project.. my takeda campaign.

it was exciting to play... I messed up an attack on a river region and nearly lost control in the east... but this has a happy end~:)

:charge:

Drisos
12-07-2005, 22:21
though I'm very busy I decided to bring some action again.

one more year ~:) hooray!

no battles sadly... I hope to continue soon