PDA

View Full Version : Bi Mp

King Edward
05-19-2005, 13:20
Do we have any idea what will happen to Multiplayer in BI?? will all factions be able to play each other?? or are we goignt o have to decide if its a late rome or early rome game?

It would be a bit odd to have say the greeks citys against the vandals..... :help:

Orda Khan
05-19-2005, 16:08
Possibly we will see something like MTW/VI. We had some extra factions for the normal game and the VI factions and both playable in the same lobby.

It would be nice IMO, if RTW/BI provides something similar and maybe patches a few of the issues that have caused the mass exodus.

.........Orda

Lord Adherbal
05-19-2005, 17:52
hopefully that'll mean modders can add their own "eras". I can use it for ChivalryTW and it would allow simple stat mods to run without restarting RTW. That alone may revive the community.

Orda Khan
05-22-2005, 01:47
Adherbal']hopefully that'll mean modders can add their own "eras". I can use it for ChivalryTW and it would allow simple stat mods to run without restarting RTW. That alone may revive the community.

It would be nice to see these features but I would not expect a Mod to bring anyone back to the MP lobby. The community will not embrace Mods, it's as simple as that. A few play them but no more than a handful, which is a pity as some of the Mods I've played have provided very good games.

Anyway, 10 new factions and 83 new units sounds very nice

.......Orda