PDA

View Full Version : Teutonic Knights chapter II

edyzmedieval
05-20-2005, 21:55
Hey guyz...Chapter II....Hope you like it!! ~:)

And also, please correct me if I've made any mistakes!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Teutonmeister scratches his beard and thinks on how to defeat the Poles....The lowlands of Prussia aren't much help to him.... Intelligence reports from his spies indicate that the Poles are coming again to Prussia to give a death blow to the noble Teutonic Knights.... He must do something about his country he loves so much....Something.....Anything

Bad news arrive after 1 hour....The Poles have marched into Prussia and burnt all the villages that standed in their way, spreading terror and fear to the people of Prussia.

The next day, he tells his squire to send all the generals and high deputees in the Chancellery.....After the generals, strategists, Chief Builder, Lord Chancellor... arrive, he speaks to them:

"-Men of honour, worthy and brave to be part of the noble Teutonic Knights, it is our duty to protect our country that fed us, gave us water to drink, gave us a home where we could be defended from the calamities of nature.... Tommorrow, we shall face again the Polish Kingdom. They are worthy soldiers but not noble.... We must crush them tommorrow in order for them to stop the attacks on Prussia, our homeland... A diplomatic mission has been sent to the Pope to let him know of what atrocities are the Poles capable of.... In conclusion, tommorrow, victory or die!!!!!!!

The whole Chancellery exploded with the words: "Teutonmeister! Teutonmeister! Teutonmeister!"

The Teutonic Knights started to prepare for the battle that will decide the future of their kingdom......

God bless them.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter III will include the fierce battle and the arrival of the emissary....

Monk
05-20-2005, 21:59
edyzmedieval, please keep the seperate chapters all in one thread. It helps because one chapter could fall back a few pages while another is on the front page. making it hard for patrons to find all of the story.

edyzmedieval
05-20-2005, 22:05
Ok....10x...But how can I edit the title so I can have only "Teutonic Knights"?? PLZ help!!!!!!

Monk
05-20-2005, 22:07
Create a new thread entitled "Teutonic Knights" and put your chapters in it. you can do a chapter a post, or all in one post. doesn't really matter. I'll close the other threads off after you open the new thread so people don't go to them in confusion

edyzmedieval
05-20-2005, 22:08
Thanks man...I'll do that now....