PDA

View Full Version : Champions league final

ShadesWolf
05-25-2005, 21:07
Is this the best ever ?

3-3 after being 3-0 down at half time

Hurin_Rules
05-25-2005, 21:18
Who was down at half? I just tuned in...

the Count of Flanders
05-25-2005, 21:20
Is this the best ever ?

3-3 after being 3-0 down at half time
~:eek:
damn, I'm not watching it

ShadesWolf
05-25-2005, 21:39
Liverpool were losing 3-0 to Milan

Its now FT 3-3
extra time.......

Byzantine Prince
05-25-2005, 21:43
It ceratainly is exciting. I sure hope it doesn't go into penalties. That would be TOO much excitement. *sigh*

MILAN! MILAN! MILAN!

Big_John
05-25-2005, 22:31
MILAN! MILAN! MILAN!sorry, but no!

~:)

Craterus
05-25-2005, 22:48
I posted a thread in the Frontroom about Liverpool's success!

YEAH!!!!!

ShadesWolf
05-26-2005, 05:22
What an excellent game

Liverpool will on Pens.
Now lets see if they are aload to defend the title next season.

AntiochusIII
05-26-2005, 05:41
Oh dear, what did I miss!?

Milan, DEFEATED?!?

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Papewaio
05-26-2005, 05:44
~D Sorry this is not political or flame worthy enough for the backroom you all should be ashamed of yourselves.

You will also be upsetting the American Patrons for playing a game that the whole world plays that they are yet to win as opposed to World Series which the Canadians beat them in from time to time.

AntiochusIII
05-26-2005, 06:00
~D Sorry this is not political or flame worthy enough for the backroom you all should be ashamed of yourselves.

You will also be upsetting the American Patrons for playing a game that the whole world plays that they are yet to win as opposed to World Series which the Canadians beat them in from time to time.lol ~D

At least the Americans got one good game I like: Basketball. Otherwise, *AMERICAN* Football sucks - they can't even find a proper name for the sport!

And how DARE they name the proper Football as "soccer?"

(Is that inflammatory enough? ~D Don't tell me somebody's taking this seriously...)

note: don't take this seriously, or take this at all

Otherwise, Milan will come back and take back the Champions League with impunity! ~;p

Papewaio
05-26-2005, 06:11
Football is a generic term for any sport in which players can use their feet without it being a standard foul.

Australian Rules Football

Canadian Football

American Football (great game, played CB and broke my collar bone in two places and popped both hip joints ~D )

Rugby Union and League are also Football games.

AntiochusIII
05-26-2005, 06:22
Football is a generic term for any sport in which players can use their feet without it being a standard foul.

Australian Rules Football

Canadian Football

American Football (great game, played CB and broke my collar bone in two places and popped both hip joints ~D )

Rugby Union and League are also Football games.Actually I know that, but I'm so biased that the only proper Football for me is the European football. ~D

Besides, I would make an argument that the entire game of Football consists of kicking while American football only see a few kicks! ~;)

InsaneApache
05-26-2005, 06:40
Well done the scousers...and btw 'soccer' wasnt a term invented by the Yanks, it comes from 'Association' football. So named, as to distinguish it from 'Rugby' football aka 'Rugger' hence 'Soccer'.

Well someones got to try and start a row in here ~;)

And another thing...Liverpool will NOT be allowed to defend their title unless Everton or Man U or Arsenel step down to the UEFA (fat chance of that)

They do, however, get to keep the cup :bow:

Ja'chyra
05-26-2005, 09:13
They do, however, get to keep the cup

When was the last time you heard of a Scouser handing something back? ~;)

InsaneApache
05-26-2005, 09:36
ahh the old chestnut about our west coast fiends ~;) ...like what do you call a scouser in your living room?......
a burglar.... or what do you call a scouser in a suit?......the defendant.

As a Mancunian we of course love each other :embarassed: : :duel: ~:grouphug: ~:cool:

TonkaToys
05-26-2005, 13:22
And another thing...Liverpool will NOT be allowed to defend their title unless Everton or Man U or Arsenel step down to the UEFA (fat chance of that)

Not that I'm biased or anything (Champions!) but I think Everton should b*gger off and give us - I mean Liverpool - the chance to defend their Championship title... yes their European Champions League Champions title.
~D

Ja'chyra
05-26-2005, 13:29
I don't think this is a UEFA problem, they have always said that England will have 4 places in the Champions League next year, I think it is the English FA not having any bottle and not being willing to say that Liverpool will take the fourth spot instead of Everton.

ShadesPanther
05-26-2005, 14:02
It wouldn't be a good idea taking it from Everton of all teams ~;)
I can picture it now

Scouser : Total War

InsaneApache
05-26-2005, 20:14
Scouser : Total War

OMFG thats it.....the attack of the bad perm and moustached chavs....

Ok then lets have a go at naming some units...me first..

Bootle boot boys...no armour but reckless and have the ability to cave your head in with a 'hard' scouse stare ~:eek:

ShadesPanther
05-26-2005, 20:59
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/pantherv/scousers.jpg

this is their peasant unit

TonkaToys
05-27-2005, 08:57
Fat Slags - drunken, sex-starved women wearing too little to cover too much, enough to rout any male not wearing beer-goggles. Often heard wailing in cacophany designed to melt human brains.

InsaneApache
05-27-2005, 09:15
Battlefield-scallys.... :dizzy2:

Have the ability to hide behind the enemy and steal their armour, weapons,food and just about anything that isnt bolted down. ~;)

InsaneApache
05-27-2005, 10:42
talking of scallys....here looks a likely scallywag .... ~D

http://homepage.mac.com/nealeblackburn1/PhotoAlbum44.html