05-28-2005, 10:45
Barocca

Do you want any of these in your mod ?

If yes I believe I can help you, I have some experience... :charge:

barocca
05-28-2005, 10:55
definately

there are a number with Shogun, and more added for Warlords/Mongol expansion,
converted to Medieval engine they would be quite good fun.

and a few Historical Battle's added by fansites like the org
(check the file servers, my memory is vague)

also some historical scenario/campaigns exist as well
(both in the original games and in the downloads)

if you use the current unit prod file as a unit list you wont be far wrong at all
(i will make sure unit names dont change for SinglePlayer)

some of the converted Shogun Maps also available may be good to play them on.

cheers,
B.

cegorach
05-28-2005, 11:59
I hope these are going to be difficult ~:)

Honestly I have some experience in making 'unorthodox' battles with more complicated victory conditions than 'defeat all enemies' and I hope someone likes the effects of my work. Anyway if you want some help with this stuff you can count on me :bow: :charge:

barocca
05-28-2005, 16:14
do you have Shogun-Warlords/Mongol expansion pack?

if not i can send you all the historical battles and scenarios/campaigns and you can have a look

some of them have interesting victory conditions

(they are easy to decipher)

let me know
cheers,
B.

cegorach
06-01-2005, 18:08
I have just bought it - 3 £ 33 pence - a good price. I will check it, but I am quite interested in making something new e.g. Sekigahara ( if it is in Shogun, sorry) - I am going to buy the Osprey book about it - do you think it is reliable enough ? :bow:

barocca
06-02-2005, 07:16
i have not read that book so just use your best judgement,

and dont worry if a battle is already in the set available, just make your own version anyway :-)

i take it this means you wont be having a look at the current set of historical battles in STW-WEMI and converting them to MTW?

cheers,
B.

cegorach
06-03-2005, 14:34
[QUOTE=barocca]i have not read that book so just use your best judgement,

and dont worry if a battle is already in the set available, just make your own version anyway :-)

>>>>>>>>>>> OK

i take it this means you wont be having a look at the current set of historical battles in STW-WEMI and converting them to MTW?

No. I will try them and try to convert these to the standard of your mod, but honestly I think that I am able to make better battles - there are many more victory conditions in MTW VI, I believe.

Anyway I will try what I can, but I will prepare more historical battles for PMTW 2.0 ( MTW) and possibly for BKB mod. ~:cheers: