PDA

View Full Version : Crusaders Clan- Announcement and Advert

The_Ferret
06-03-2005, 12:07
For all current Crusaders- new forums (http://www.boomp.com/board/index.php?mforum=crusaders&sid=f5dd0cb4e6ab35da96bf953386a325ef)

For all potential crusaders- Enlist or Challenge us here (http://www.boomp.com/board/index.php?mforum=crusaders&sid=f5dd0cb4e6ab35da96bf953386a325ef)

For all- we are entering the WCC as a 3v3 team. We have two on the team and need a third. We are hosting a tourny to see who will take the third place, and the subs place.

Stoicblitzer
06-18-2005, 00:41
hah. i used to be a Crusader back in VI. good luck with the reincarnation.

RTKCharlemagne
06-19-2005, 22:52
Hail Ferret!!! Glad to hear you are entering the WCC... Its been revamped slightly to allow a freer schedule for the clans involved m8... It will be a CWC style tourney now instead of a challenge type format... This should free up more clans to get involved w/o having to worry about overextending themselves...

Were also introducing a ranking sytem that will take results from the WCC, CWC and the Rome Premier League as well... A clans results from all 3 will be used to rank all clans involved and help generate a WCC Grand Champion at the end of the year..... A clans ranking will also seed them for the WCC tourneys...

The first tourney will start up in the middle of July approx. and will include a 1v1 tounrmaent as well as a 2v2 tournament.... Following tourneys will include 3v3 and 4v4 as well.... As a Tounament body, the WCC is set up in such a way to gauge a clans overall stength by offering different tournament format and by including results from the other 2 Major tournaments...

I've taken over as head administrator from Palamedes so if you have questions when you see me in the lobbies feel free to have a chat with me...

Within the next 10 days or so we will be visiting forums and dropping off announcements....

Any questions can be mailed to

WorldClanChallenge@hotmail.com

RTKCharlemagne
WCC Head Administrator