PDA

View Full Version : Conservative: Better World Thread

Al Khalifah
06-04-2005, 03:02
The purpose of this thread is to give us all a place to vent those pent up patriotic urges we all feel. This is where we can come talk about how we're going to shape up our nation so that we, the people, of these great nation (born in this nation mind, not those smelly workshy immigrant types) can better enjoy our golf-memberships and driving our SUVs wherever we should so please.
I hope that no bleeding-heart liberals (probably unemplyed, homeless types that can't pull themselves together) sour this thread with their plans to steal your money to give to 'the starving' people of Africa.

My first plan would be the total abolishing of taxation. I haven't seen a cent of the money I spend on tax back this year. All I see are homosexual, unmarried, unemployed couples driving round in sports cars bought with their welfare, while hard working citizens of this country slave 34 hour weeks and struggle to put food on the table.

Laridus Konivaich
06-04-2005, 03:06
I think that no taxation is a bit extreme. We need some things (small government, military, roads).

But down with welfare! I hate it with every gut that I have.

Alexander the Pretty Good
06-04-2005, 03:12
You should check out the Conservative Club, Al Khalifah. However, that is in the backroom, where this belongs. Expect this to be move'd! by a mod. :book:

King Arthur
06-04-2005, 03:30
I think that no taxation is a bit extreme. We need some things (small government, military, roads).

But down with welfare! I hate it with every gut that I have.

no the welfare state is the greatest single acheivement by civilisation in my opinion. and is very altruistic

King Henry V
06-04-2005, 10:29
and your point is?

Al Khalifah
06-04-2005, 13:34
If you missed the point of this thread, look at this one:
Liberal: Better World Thread (https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=48732)

Tribesman
06-04-2005, 17:45
I haven't seen a cent of the money I spend on tax back this year.
Ahhhhh , lets hear it for poor Khalifah . Why don't you spend some of your hard earned money on a decent accountant if you want some of your tax money back .
Or if you want to see where your tax money is take a look at the next police car you see , or maybe the next road or footpath you walk or drive down , perhaps you could take a look at one of those strange buildings called schools . :dizzy2:

All I see are homosexual, intercial, unemployed couples driving round in sports cars bought with their welfare,
I didn't realise homosexuality entitled you to a sports car on welfare ~:confused:

(born in this nation mind, not those smelly workshy immigrant types)
Has someone forgetten to connect your brain today or are you usually a racist fool by nature :help:

while hard working citizens of this country slave 34 hour weeks
34 hour weeks ~D ~D ~D get a job you workshy lazy git .

Lazul
06-04-2005, 17:49
Threads like theese really makes me move more and more to the left ~;)

BDC
06-04-2005, 17:49
while hard working citizens of this country slave 34 hour weeks
34 hour weeks get a job you workshy lazy git .

lmao

I do more than that and I'm still at school...

Lazul
06-04-2005, 17:53
the number of hours one works each week doesnt say very much. In some places in sweden, some private companies have started with 6 hours workday, and the companie improved in many ways and did not loose anything economicly.
:bow:

Kagemusha
06-04-2005, 19:59
The measurement of an state is how it handles its not so well fortuned ones :bow:

Devastatin Dave
06-04-2005, 22:33
The purpose of this thread is to give us all a place to vent those pent up patriotic urges we all feel. This is where we can come talk about how we're going to shape up our nation so that we, the people, of these great nation (born in this nation mind, not those smelly workshy immigrant types) can better enjoy our golf-memberships and driving our Mercedes(es) wherever we should so please.
I hope that no draft dodging liberals (probably unemplyed, homeless types that can't pull themselves together) sour this thread with their plans to steal your money to give to 'the starving' people of Africa.

My first plan would be the total abolishing of taxation. I haven't seen a cent of the money I spend on tax back this year. All I see are homosexual, intercial, unemployed couples driving round in sports cars bought with their welfare, while hard working citizens of this country slave 34 hour weeks and struggle to put food on the table.

You're kidding right? When you say "intercial" do you mean "interacial"? Then your little blurb about Africa. Me thinks you are a racist. Shame on you. Sounds like you're not a conservative, just, well, I don't want to get banned again... :furious3:

King Henry V
06-04-2005, 22:37
I thing Al is JOKING. As in hahahahahaha, very funny.

Quid
06-04-2005, 23:36
He is being sarcastic for heaven's sake. I think it was pretty clear. I had a good laugh out of it anyway. What is the world coming to when people cannot differentiate from fun and seriousness. Common people, lighten up ~:) !

Quid

Steppe Merc
06-05-2005, 00:47
Oh... Couldn't tell. It's sometimes hard with only typed words to tell.

bmolsson
06-05-2005, 03:50
Actually rich people hardly pay tax...... ~;)

King Henry V
06-05-2005, 09:30
Only in America.

Al Khalifah
06-05-2005, 12:19
Oh... Couldn't tell. It's sometimes hard with only typed words to tell.
Or alternatively, the fact that there was a complete and total mirrror image of this thread posted in the exact same forum.
Also, I don't think anyone on this forum is THAT right wing somehow, I mean come on, how sensitive are you?
The reason they were originally in the frontroom was because they are a little bit of a wind-up, a bit of a joke, a bit of a charicature of a neo-con but the shining armour knights of public decency immediately lept on this thread as an attack on their values (probably because it was moved). Good for you, but it might have been an idea to read around what you were saying before you responded so harshly.

I'm not going to defend what I said because I didn't mean it, so have fun picking apart the post in all the traditional forum ways.

Proletariat
06-05-2005, 18:32
Only in America.

News to me. Can you explain this?

Devastatin Dave
06-05-2005, 19:50
Or alternatively, the fact that there was a complete and total mirrror image of this thread posted in the exact same forum.
Also, I don't think anyone on this forum is THAT right wing somehow, I mean come on, how sensitive are you?
The reason they were originally in the frontroom was because they are a little bit of a wind-up, a bit of a joke, a bit of a charicature of a neo-con but the shining armour knights of public decency immediately lept on this thread as an attack on their values (probably because it was moved). Good for you, but it might have been an idea to read around what you were saying before you responded so harshly.

I'm not going to defend what I said because I didn't mean it, so have fun picking apart the post in all the traditional forum ways.

So you are saying that conservatives have a problem with racially mixed families? Guess I better get a devorce. Sorry, i just didn't find your post humorous whether it was tongue in cheek or what have you. I don't believe racism is a right or left issue, unless you are trying to put the racist tag on conservatives, which would be unfortunate since its not the case. Oh well...

Proletariat
06-05-2005, 19:55
...a bit of a charicature of a neo-con...

In all of the wild variations I've heard people (mis)use the term neo-con, this is new to me. What do any of the stereotypes you touched upon have anything to do with neo-conservative thought?

doc_bean
06-05-2005, 23:02
I think the racism is outdated, also, I'm not sure if the fear of immigrants (without racial bias) is typically conservative either.

To play a conservative you should:
-attack the welfare system
-attack gay marriage
-attack Clinton
-use the term 'bleeding heart liberals'
-defend the free market at all cost
-defend SUVs
-defend the military
-defend Bush
-worship Reagan

To play a neo-con:
-add a few references to Jesus
-support the war in Iraq, and any other foreign intervention

Devastatin Dave
06-05-2005, 23:05
To play a neo-con:
-add a few references to Jesus

LOL, many neocons are Jewish... ignorance is bliss I guess.

doc_bean
06-05-2005, 23:23
LOL, many neocons are Jewish... ignorance is bliss I guess.

Nah they're just running along because the neocons want to help Israel.

Most conservatives are isolationists, most democrats/liberals are internationalists. The neocons serve the Jewish cause the most.

And I'm not implying some Jewish conspiracy...

And I was off course hanging up an exagerated picture, the same can be done for liberals...in fact,

how to play a liberal:
- complain that conservatives are racist
- tell people that the wealth needs to be distributed, this is the government's job though, so don't waste any money on charity
- go to college or university, complain about how ignorant the masses are
- make fun of Bush
- attack the military at any opportunity
- defend the UN
- talk about how things like drugs, sex and music are a 'spiritual' experience

hmm, this list needs work...

Tribesman
06-05-2005, 23:57
add a few references to Jesus
LOL, many neocons are Jewish... ignorance is bliss I guess
Just in case you forgot Dave , I think Jesus may have been slightly Jewish himself . ~;)
But you can always come back with a nice rant about the damn liberal euroweenies crucifying him , and they couldn't even manage to do that properly , three days later he's back again . ~D

Devastatin Dave
06-06-2005, 02:55
add a few references to Jesus
LOL, many neocons are Jewish... ignorance is bliss I guess
Just in case you forgot Dave , I think Jesus may have been slightly Jewish himself . ~;)
But you can always come back with a nice rant about the damn liberal euroweenies crucifying him , and they couldn't even manage to do that properly , three days later he's back again . ~D

To begin with, I was offended by the original post because my family is a racially mixed family. I tried to shed light on the fact that it was innapropriate regardless of what side of the political spectrum you are on. Jesus was Jewish? No f###ing sh## Sherlock, but its still ignorant to make it out that "neocons" are simply redneck racists whatevers. This still does not take away the fact that I'm pissed that having a racially mixed family is somehow bad or something according to some ignorant ####s on this board. So mkae light of it all you want, i have a wonderful wife and some truelly lovely MIXED children. Everyone here can kiss my ####ing @$$. The more I type the more pissed I'm getting....

#### all you ##########ers out here that would equate racism with conservatives. If thats what you think, then you can get ####ed with a chainsaw for all I care. If this rant gets me kicked out (which it shouldn't since I was so ####ing kind to put "#" all over this ###########er) then so be it. I'm shaking with anger... Time to take a break again, ### #### it. :furious3:

Proletariat
06-06-2005, 03:22
The term 'neo-con' was originally intended for Jews who left the left wing for a forceful foreign policy. Re, Wolfowitz.

Not anti gay Christians who love defacing Korans, or whatever the term has come to be used for.

Proletariat
06-06-2005, 03:25
To begin with, I was offended by the original post because my family is a racially mixed family.

To be fair, the guy was making a joke. He foolishly assumed that everyone on this board who might read his post would get his joke, but it still was a joke.

bmolsson
06-06-2005, 03:30
Racism ? Is that actually seen as something conservative ??

Al Khalifah
06-06-2005, 10:41
That line was actually pretty much a direct port from Family Guy (a show screened before the watershed) used as a distraction against a bunch of rednecks.

Brian: Look! Over there! It's a newly-wed interacial gay couple burning the American flag!

Better get after Fox Corp then.

Once again... it was not to be taken seriously. Don't take everything so personally or you won't survive any political satire.