PDA

View Full Version : Silent Assassins are still a part of CWC

Silent Nellie
06-14-2005, 04:48
The Silent Assassin clan as it is today does not deserve to be banned from the CWC. Here is why. I am the only veteran of SA from besides wind left in the clan. I know that we had a bad reputation a year ago. But that was the actions of those who are no longer in this clan. The person you talk about that used the RTK forums had the pw given to him by an RTK member. He did not hack them. However, it was wrong for him to do this. It was the actions of one member. Only one. He was our leader back then. His name was Surprise. I am now the SA leader and I have apologized to RTK in the TW forum. They even let me play in their games. Then they go ahead and do this. We apologize for his actions.

I feel it's wrong to punish us. We have 2 members from back then. We have 4 other members who are new recruits who do not deserve this. None of us do. I've made a code similar to the RTK one. I respect their skill and dedication to TW. I only hope you can come to fogive the actions of those SA that acted poorly last year.

I proudly hold the CWC trophies as achievements. I played for SA in every single one of those tournaments, and I value them. Our clan is totally different now. I have many friends in the TW community. I am sorry again.

regards- Nellie, ps, name used to be Shocka or Daman

Tomisama
06-14-2005, 13:00
Thank you for your response Nellie.

There was never any intention to ban SA from future competition, but removing their history at the CWC was on the block.

However, your explanation has made it clear that the Clan is under new management, and as a body should not be held responsible for the past acts of a few.

I understand, recognize and accept what you say.

May the Silent Assassins live long and prosper, and always be an honorable Member Clan of the Clan Wars Competition.

Thanks again for your explanation, we all really needed to hear that :bow:

tibilicus
06-14-2005, 15:48
If so i am sorry for ranting about your clan the other day. :bow: Also has everyone involved been excluded?

Silent Nellie
06-14-2005, 17:17
Thank you so much for your understanding guys. It's really appreciated by all of SA.

I just worked like 4 hours encoding a trophy page for our new site, and it includes all of our CWC wins. I earned those trophies by playing in every single one of those tournaments. I'd be crushed if you took those away from my new SA clan. I'd feel robbed of something I earned. These CWC wins were won due to skill and good teamwork on the part of SA members. The actions of one person, only surprise messed this up for us by getting the pws to the RTK forums. Moreover, because none of SA's members right now have done anything wrong, and because I fought in the CWC with honor, I ask that you let us keep what I battled for over 3 seasons during your famous tournament.

The people holding your trophies at this very moment are people of honor.
I assure you with full integrity and my word.
Here is a post at our site of our future site, including pictures of our CWC trophy page. http://clubsilence.12.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?p=10#10

thanks again and regards from SA.

Orda Khan
06-14-2005, 17:18
So that is it then?
Sorry, please forgive us. It was all down to one person.

And which person would that be? Since SA member names seem to change as often as underwear.

I am not really concerned or even interested, it is up to others if they want to buy this 'so called' apology. I for one do not because I had the 'pleasure' of receiving insulting, abusive private chat from YOU, Daman during VI. I will judge SA by my own experiences with them

........Orda

Puzz3D
06-14-2005, 17:20
Daman,

Good luck with the reoranized Silent Assassins. I think you'll make a good clan leader.

Silent Nellie
06-14-2005, 17:22
I don't know who you are m8. But I'm sorry if I caused you any headache a year or two ago. I was younger then and much more immature. Sorry again. We have cleaned up our act.

regards

Silent Nellie
06-14-2005, 17:23
is it magyarkhan, I get confused with all the Khans, sorry :P

Orda Khan
06-14-2005, 17:26
is it magyarkhan, I get confused with all the Khans, sorry :P

This last remark confirms what I already suspected

......Orda

Silent Nellie
06-14-2005, 17:49
I wasn't trying to be a smart ass. I honestly don't know precisely which Khan you are m8. sorry for any confusion I guess...

CBR
06-14-2005, 21:06
Well I sure hope you can improve the image of SA in the future Daman, good luck.

CBR

Silent Nellie
06-15-2005, 00:59
My regards to CBR

how is mizu doing? do you have msn or xfire m8?

my xfire is shocka656
my msn is da_man456@msn.com

ichi
06-15-2005, 01:10
Many members of the Silent Assassins were good friends of mine, but I agree that there were a few who made more than their share of trouble. Of course, there were some others who tried very hard to make trouble for SA, too.

I think its great that you and Wind are the core. Good luck in rebuilding SA. Hopefully we can start clean ~:cheers:

ichi :bow:

ichi
06-15-2005, 01:12
oh, and welcome to the Org Nellie

ichi :bow:

Silent Nellie
06-15-2005, 07:45
thank you ichi. Great to see an old friend

tibilicus
06-15-2005, 15:28
Good luck in restoring you clan and its honour SA. It may take a lot of work but still good luck.

Agravain of Orkney
06-15-2005, 17:49
Best wishes on the rebuilding of your clan. Your apology to RTK (link here) (http://p066.ezboard.com/fclanoftheroundtablefrm4.showMessage?topicID=333.topic) and frank discussion of your involvement are an important first step in the process of healing old wounds.

NimbleNota
06-15-2005, 19:22
How long this will last is anyones guess ~:rolleyes:

Silent Nellie
06-16-2005, 00:37
don't know you.

Shields
06-16-2005, 15:02
They will remain a part of the CWC indeed
We will keep our eyes on them for those who have mixed feelings
Daman is right that new members dont deserve this.

L'Impresario
06-16-2005, 15:10
If you 're so ashamed of the deeds and conduct of past members, how come you don't revamp the clan entirely, a name change for starters;)
Say hi to Pariya as well heh

Orda Khan
06-16-2005, 15:53
I don't know who you are m8.

don't know you.

Like I said, nothing has changed

.....Orda

Jochi Khan
06-16-2005, 16:34
If you 're so ashamed of the deeds and conduct of past members, how come you don't revamp the clan entirely, a name change for starters;)

What difference would that make? Still the same players.

Jochi

Puzz3D
06-16-2005, 19:03
SA won their CWC titles legitimately, so I can see why they want to keep the name. At the same time, CWC is not a "play for blood" competition. Honorable conduct and fair play at all times are the cornerstones of CWC. Clans involved in CWC have to be careful about who they admit as members if they want to remain in good standing because there are players out there who feel that anything goes in their quest to be a winner, and that's not what CWC is about.

tibilicus
06-16-2005, 21:18
I personly think this thread should now be closed. If it stays open any longer it could cause confrentaition. I also think the topic has know been discused enough..........

Silent Nellie
06-16-2005, 22:19
No comment on whatever Orda's point is.

For everyone else, thank you for your kind words and sentiments.
They are appreciated. :bow:

Silent Nellie
06-16-2005, 22:24
It's obvious that the Khan's have an obvious mind set against SA. Is it really worth it?

CBR
06-16-2005, 22:33
Yes I guess its time to close this.

CBR