PDA

View Full Version : Daman

Sid_Quibley
06-16-2005, 23:52
Was about to comment in SA thread but now locked.

Nice to see you on the fields of Chiv last night.May I thank you for your kindness to me as a newb player in vi.

I watched your efforts in trying to make Dragon Crew a major clan in vi and see your invovement with SA as a continuation of your desire to lead a major clan.

SA, a clan of undoubted skill,unfortunately has a chequered history regarding infiltration of other clans.You now as clan leader inherit this legacy(and unfairly, perhaps,the consequences)

I urge you take a diplomatic stance in rebuilding relations with the members of the TW community who feel aggrieved by recent events.

ichi
06-17-2005, 00:30
Wise words indeed Sid

My hope is that Daman can do just as you state, and that the rest of the community can give him a chance to do as he stated

ichi :bow:

NimbleNota
06-17-2005, 02:40
We will have to wait and see, it was not too long ago I remember seeing him openly insulting a Grey Wolf member using words which were anything but nice.

Sid_Quibley
06-17-2005, 03:09
Hence the word Diplomatic

Silent Nellie
06-17-2005, 08:05
Sorry Nimble. I assure you I've come a long way. Being a leader means making selfless actions for the betterment of the whole clan, while keeping the best interests of the TW community in mind. :bow:

Thank you Sid, and thank you ichi for this wonderful and most unexpected post. :D

come visit us any time at our brand new forums: http://clubsilence.12.forumer.com

regards

Silent Nellie
06-17-2005, 18:19
I"m going to be away till next friday, take care while I"m away

Stoicblitzer
06-18-2005, 00:07
will u still never join a clan sid, my friend? i wish you would
stop keeping us waiting and join one. come to our forums and
ill buy u a drink hey. ~:cheers: