PDA

View Full Version : Why don't we have regular faction reports to RTW Heavengames?

Ignoramus
06-17-2005, 03:35
We can do what EB does. Just every month or so, post a faction. For instance, we can use the Turks for the first one. We have the Faction banners and I think GodsPetMonkey has finished almost all the Ottoman units. Perhaps Uesugi could do it, as he is the team leader. Well, how about it?

GodsPetMonkey
06-17-2005, 07:32
Unless you have a team of midget artists hidden in one of your orifaces, it's not going to happen.

There is only so much work I can do, and so far I'm the only 'full-time' modeller on this mod.

Saranalos
06-17-2005, 14:14
GPM isn't superhuman, he'd need to work night and day to get a new faction up every month! Actually, I now have 3ds MAX ~:eek: , but I am only still learning, and anything I have done so far isn't much good at all. ~:(

GodsPetMonkey
06-17-2005, 15:03
GPM isn't superhuman, he'd need to work night and day to get a new faction up every month! Actually, I now have 3ds MAX ~:eek: , but I am only still learning, and anything I have done so far isn't much good at all. ~:(

If you want some help, send me an email, I got time to spare to do some typing.

Saranalos
06-17-2005, 18:47
I'm fine at the moment, I'm working through all the tutorials that came with it. I've got through to animating, and moddeling irregular objects, but that's all, I haven't found it too hard yet either.

I remember the first time I loaded it up, I couldn't even find the help button, and when I did, it didn't work because I forgot to load the help files into it...

Uesugi Kenshin
06-20-2005, 03:29
If GPM could do it I could start after Tuesday when finals are done, but I doubt it would happen because doing a faction a month would be an insane amount of work.

Ignoramus
06-20-2005, 03:45
Well, just say that the faction reports will be a bit irregular in timing, it won't matter a bit. EB's aren't exactly on a regular time schedule.

Saranalos
06-21-2005, 22:53
Well it still won't work too well, because with GPM being the only "full time" moddeler, it'll take an age before a new faction is done.