PDA

View Full Version : Let us make BKB mode as perfect as we can!!!!!!

Magister Pediyum
06-22-2005, 15:49
Yo Blind king i think all this is one fine peace work but there are some freaky things in the game men.
First a thought it was me but then some people had same freaky things happening in their games 2 so i started to correct as much sh----- as could but there are to many wrongggg things here.
Like horse archers whith a dead weak general bust up my-ready for this- English Royal guard or mine favorite no general 100 rus spear charged from all sides by Khazar Royal cav. and Rus 100 dead-I 100 dead.
Dont give me wrong i dont blame you men 187 NEW unites men that was a loooot of work but i think if we all start to correct as many things as each of us can we can make BKB mode Joms Viking for all other modes

Long live blind King of Bohemia who died for France on the filed of Creasy 1346. ~:cheers:

The Blind King of Bohemia
06-22-2005, 16:01
Nice suggestion, but PLEASE post all things relating to my mod in the BKB Super Mod thread in the Engineers Guild. That goes for other members also.

Rus Spearmen and Khazar Royal Cavalry were already in the game let us not forget. Were these regular horse archers or a new kind? Also, how many were there? Remember, there are only 30 English Royal Guard. Numbers and skirmishing, plus terrain, should also be taken into account.

edyzmedieval
06-22-2005, 19:25
Yo Blind king i think all this is one fine peace work but there are some freaky things in the game men.
First a thought it was me but then some people had same freaky things happening in their games 2 so i started to correct as much sh----- as could but there are to many wrongggg things here.
Like horse archers whith a dead weak general bust up my-ready for this- English Royal guard or mine favorite no general 100 rus spear charged from all sides by Khazar Royal cav. and Rus 100 dead-I 100 dead.
Dont give me wrong i dont blame you men 187 NEW unites men that was a loooot of work but i think if we all start to correct as many things as each of us can we can make BKB mode Joms Viking for all other modes

Long live blind King of Bohemia who died for France on the filed of Creasy 1346. ~:cheers:

P.S: It's Crecy not Creasy.....

And BTW, very good idea.... ~:cheers:

asilv
06-22-2005, 19:40
P.S: It's Crecy not Creasy.....
p.s. it's Crécy not Crecy ~;)

edyzmedieval
06-22-2005, 20:19
It's Crecy 1346 ~D

Mithrandir
06-22-2005, 21:01
It's Crecy 1346 ~D

It's Moved.

->engineers guild.

Meneldil
06-26-2005, 18:33
Yay, I didn't know BKB died for France.
Long non-live to him ~:cheers:

Now I'd like to find out that some important historical figure called PanzerJaeger died for France, and I would leave this world happy ;)

GoreBag
06-26-2005, 18:44
Yay, I didn't know BKB died for France.
Long non-live to him ~:cheers:

Now I'd like to find out that someone called PanzerJaeger died for France, and I would die happy ;)

Now now. Take it easy.