PDA

View Full Version : Help with the map needed !!!

cegorach
06-24-2005, 12:02
The new, second release of PMTW for MTW is closer and closer. Unfortunatelly I and noone involved in the project has any real skills in preparing the campaign map.

Honestly I need only small changes to make it work correctly, although serious changes would be useful too.

So if there is anyone interested in helping with solving this problem please tell me. :bow: :bow: :bow:

The most modest required changes need adding 14 new provinces - some of these will replace some older ones e.g. Sahara and Libya.

Again - tell me if you are interested. ~:cheers:

regards Cegorach ~:cheers:

Fader_it
06-24-2005, 15:17
Hi Cegorach1,
i think i can help you with the strat map work, but i really don't know by now if i have enough time to work on it.. i promised to help the Outremer team for their campmap, but by now i haven't yet received any work to do from them, so i could help you; however, if they'll request my help i'll put their work on the first place, as i gave my ok before to them.
For your campmap, i think we could have a result similar in quality to my map for Italy:Total War; adding provinces isn't a problem, but also huge changes on the map are easy to work out.. basically, you can give me any bitmap you choose for the background map and any boundaries for the regions (they could be also all-new). Give me a full lineout of your project (and more strange and particular ideas you have, the better is) and i'll tell you if i can (and i have time to) do it!

F.
:book:

cegorach
06-25-2005, 12:28
I was going to ask you, frankly speaking. In fact I will have one of two proposals to you i.e. Renessaince Wars in Italy with some new graphics, historical battles and units from PMTW + new ones - but I will reveal more in a PM later.

For now I don't need to much and in fact I believe we could start in early July ( in 10 days or earlier).

I will send you a PM soon.

Regards Cegorach :bow: