PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer: Total War public release

WrathOfMe
06-28-2005, 03:57
hello everyone.

just came in to announce that Warhammer: Total War will have its first public release on sunday july 10th.

our main site is here... www.zodiak-productions.com/ (http://www.zodiak-productions.com/)

you can visit our forum here... http://www.zodiak-productions.com/forum/index.php

thanks for your support.

Snarkfarfar
06-28-2005, 20:04
Wow! I had forgotten about this mod and just assumed it was dead, and now you come with a release, goodie :)

One question though, i looked around you forum but couldn't find an answer to this.
Will the combats be slowed down a lá RTR, EB, CTW etc to not be the instaroutfest that vanilla RTW is? If it's not, i'm afraid i'll have to wait for someone doing a mod like that for your mod, because i can't stand the untactical speedclicking in vanilla :(

The_Doctor
06-28-2005, 20:50
I agree with Snarkfarfar. Maybe you could use the same type of combat system as RTR.

Are you going to make this mod for BI when it comes out?

Some of the features would be good in a Warhammer mod. Such as religion, one of the religions could be choas, so the choas can spread it. The shield wall would be good as well.

RtG_WTW
06-30-2005, 20:33
combat has been slowed down dramatically so yes it is similar to some of the other mods.

Epistolary Richard
07-01-2005, 08:33
As an old GW die-hard myself, it's great to see this mod coming to fruition.

The_Doctor
07-01-2005, 09:31
combat has been slowed down dramatically so yes it is similar to some of the other mods.

Excellant. ~:)

And welcome to the Org. ~:wave:

RtG_WTW
07-10-2005, 09:13
The release is now available

WrathOfMe
07-11-2005, 00:40
http://www.zodiak-productions.com/downloads.php

the above is a link to our downloads section

The_Doctor
07-11-2005, 13:47
I like it.

Don't play Warhammer, but I do play Warhammer mods (e.g. the Civ3 mod) and read about it on the internet.

What other factions will be in it?
What area will the map cover?
Will there be any non-TT factions in it? e.g. Araby, Norsca
Will there be steam tanks?

King of Atlantis
07-12-2005, 07:48
This mod looks great, but please add dark elves soon. ~:cheers:

Ciaran
08-03-2005, 10:48
I downloaded it only yesterday, it looks great, a good job you did on the units. Especially the cannon is impressive. The running animation might use some work, though, it looks, well, a bit weird, but anthing else, it´s great. I´ll keep my eyes on you ~D

Mahrabals apprentice
08-09-2005, 19:18
Do you plan on adding dwarfs? or chaos dwarfs? or would it be too hard to make the little people?

Alexanderofmacedon
10-30-2005, 19:18
It's a good idea, but I don't really like the looks of the units. I'm not a die-hard warhammer player though, so I don't know...

Nice to see you WrathOfMe!~D

quadrille
11-06-2005, 18:26
Many of the old units are being redone, some in fact as we speak. Next release will be improved on all levels.

Ilsamir Lord
11-28-2005, 06:54
I always liked Warhammer - though I've stopped collecting - so it'll be great to see huge armies 'ready-painted' on the battlefield