PDA

View Full Version : First post!

Mithrandir
07-03-2005, 15:13
Have fun playing STW online y'all ;).

*/end spam*

L'Impresario
07-03-2005, 15:26
(I'm dying to say "first view" &"second post" - but i won't:)
Maybe add some stickies regarding solely MP here?
*tries to look constructive heh*

Sasaki Kojiro
07-03-2005, 17:10
In the process of moving the MP threads over. I won't move all of them since they date back to 2000.

Drisos
07-04-2005, 13:43
Hello Sasaki,

You're moderator here now too? Congrats and good luck! ~:)

I want to ask you to move the 'STW MP clan activity thread' to here too. I posted it some months ago but I think it's an intresting one. I'm not sure for the name. wait I remember the icon for the thread. I'll use the same one for this post. Just look for that one started by drisos. ~:)

Mithrandir, it would be fun too have you joining us too! Are you still intrested in playing MP ocasionally? I don't know about your other duties but it's worth the reinstall! ~:)

:bow:

Drisos
07-04-2005, 13:54
Sasaki,

Have you read my recent watchtower thread? 'request for a new subforum'

Tosa said I should just post the necessary threads just here. I'll keep them to a minimum, I think three would be enough.

Please don't mind them while they are here, and delete them if you wish when the site is finished.

Sasaki Kojiro
07-04-2005, 17:46
Drisos,

Thread is moved, and feel free to post your threads here.

Mithrandir
07-06-2005, 17:34
Mithrandir, it would be fun too have you joining us too! Are you still intrested in playing MP ocasionally? I don't know about your other duties but it's worth the reinstall! ~:)

I know ...but busy busy busy...as soon as I got too much time on my hands ±bow±

Drisos
07-07-2005, 10:30
I know ...but busy busy busy...as soon as I got too much time on my hands ±bow±

OK. Moderating here prolly takes you quite some time. ~;) See you soon. (when you some time ~:))

Mithrandir
07-14-2005, 22:36
Not moderating, a full study (40 hours a week), 32 hour (read 45 hour avarage) workweek and a girlfriend take up most of my time...

dont tell Tosa though, he'll cut on my paycheck if he finds out...

Drisos
07-15-2005, 10:40
Not moderating, a full study (40 hours a week), 32 hour (read 45 hour avarage) workweek and a girlfriend take up most of my time...

dont tell Tosa though, he'll cut on my paycheck if he finds out...

~:eek: you indeed are very busy...

I won't tell tosa. ~;) ~D

well then it might take you some time to find some time. I still hope to see you there ocasionally (when you just had your last test, your boss gave you a day off, and your girlfriend is going shopping maybe? ~:) )