PDA

View Full Version : Modded campaign

Grizzly
07-04-2005, 13:00
:book: I have uploaded to this site a "True_missions.zip" . Just see this working with the revealed map. There're readme file. If you will like it I will edit this things somewhen adding more factions , i think a lot of them(lithuania, pagan Baltic slavs, Serbs and Croatians and so on - what books will inspire) :charge:

Radier
07-04-2005, 17:15
What´s the mod all about? What have you added? :bow:

Grizzly
07-04-2005, 19:41
I've reshaped east europe and minor asia also almost all cavalry can dismount smt at different units and some units modified , no land bridges(except Bosphor – for Crusades), Crusades are able to French, English, German, Italian, Cicilian. Also crusade units are free to produce at a rather high cost, speedy building, less requirements for unit production buildings.

True Early is tested more times- this is, as you wish an attempt, now I try to find out how to add new factions reading one guide.
At all more riots for sovreignties in rebellious regions and more blodshed

cegorach
07-05-2005, 11:22
[QUOTE=Grizzly]I've reshaped east europe and minor asia

In what way ? Did you modified the map - added new provinces, changed the shape of the existing ones etc ?

If yes I am really interested in details. :book:

If you are able to make some modifications to the campaign map I would like you to consider cooperating with our team - as a Ukrainian you might be interested in XVI-XVIIth century mod like our PMTW - Cossacks are waiting ! ~:cheers:

Regards Cegorach ~;)