PDA

View Full Version : Where is the link to page 2?

EatYerGreens
07-09-2005, 00:57
There are so many sticky's in here that I can only see three non-sticky threads on the page and I can't see any clickable links to get to page 2. :help:

Apologies for being such a dumb-*** but I'm about to start a proper thread and hope to get some replies before it vanishes out of sight.

TIA

Krauser
07-09-2005, 01:02
I think there's only one page.

Monk
07-09-2005, 01:09
Go to your user CP (top left corner on the bar, next to "files") and click on it. then click edit options on the page that appears.

scroll down to where it says "default page cut off age" and set it to "show all threads" then hit save changes and continue looking at the .org.

EatYerGreens
07-09-2005, 01:28
Thanks Monk, I'll try that.

My next awkward question will be how you go about changing the caption under your username from something like 'Member' to something pithy or amusing like you've done on yours... ~;)

Monk
07-09-2005, 01:35
My next awkward question will be how you go about changing the caption under your username from something like 'Member' to something pithy or amusing like you've done on yours... ~;)

Again, go to User CP. This time click on "edit profile". there should be a line that says "custom user title". There's a limit so you can't make it too long, but its fun to play around with.

You should explore the options in your cp, there's quite a lot of useful things there actually.

EatYerGreens
07-09-2005, 02:17
Thanks again Monk.

Actually, I stumbled across the relevant entry anyway, before I saw your reply but other readers may find that tip useful.

I've actually been away from the forum long enough to forget half of the features but the User CP section is well laid out and gives several options on any given page so you go in to fix one thing and, as I did, stumble across all sorts of other interesting goodies to meddle with.

Now that's sorted I can get around to what I was really supposed to be posting about...