PDA

View Full Version : yes,uh it would be AWESOME!

VAE VICTUS
07-09-2005, 06:43
ok is anyone else made to foam at the mouth by the .badgerbunny. code?i mean you can SEE every unit, but you cannot TRAIN every unit.i mean an english army in 1189 with janissary infantry would be awesome!!!!is their anyway it can be modded to where all units can be trained by anyone?

cegorach
07-09-2005, 10:07
ok is anyone else made to foam at the mouth by the .badgerbunny. code?i mean you can SEE every unit, but you cannot TRAIN every unit.i mean an english army in 1189 with janissary infantry would be awesome!!!!is their anyway it can be modded to where all units can be trained by anyone?

It is very simple m8 ! Use GnomeEditor from Tools downloads and allow it for all factions - you will have to remove religion. religion-cpecific building requirements and of course replace the original faction i.e. FN_TURKISH with ALL_FACTIONS. It is simple, but I don't think it is a good idea - I like further restrictions to the use of the units if possible.

~:cheers: Cegorach

edyzmedieval
07-09-2005, 10:32
As Cego said, it's easy but you have to type at every unit.....

I prefer to mod the game more historical.....

cegorach
07-09-2005, 10:56
[QUOTE=edyzmedieval]As Cego said, it's easy but you have to type at every unit.....

No. Copy/paste works well... :bow: