PDA

View Full Version : eastern mod?

VAE VICTUS
07-11-2005, 17:00
ok the western world is great,but lately ive become enamoored(how do you spell it?) by the east. samarkand,gurgand(something like that),cathay,hind,the steppes,ctesphion(again spelling),persipolis,etc.would it be fatomable for a mod to be made to that affect?it would be a huge project since all new units would have to be made available and a new map.is this even possible?and if so would it be likely to ever happen?i just hate the way the map cuts off at khazan,like there is nothing else to mention.

The Blind King of Bohemia
07-11-2005, 18:37
I started something last year, Eastern Promise, with a new map. It went from eastern Europe to India, and from Kiev to the Sudan. I had grand designs for it but it ran into the ground in the end. There was a thread here but I think Barocca's deleted it.

Trajen the 1st
07-11-2005, 20:02
It'd be nice to see a mod that extened the current map to Iran and Pakistan.(like the ext.map mod that RTR uses' in RTW)We could make a couple of new units and such. I think it would be neat to have more muslim lands to conquor.(Dreams of a French empire extending to the Indus ~:eek: )