PDA

View Full Version : European Invasion mod for VI

Aldaceleb
07-12-2005, 17:12
European Invasion

This is a new mod for Viking Invasion 2.01. that covers time between founding of New World to end of Indian Wars.
The main objectives of this mod are:
New Factions for 1491-1886 America:Britain, France, United States, Confederate States, Spain, Mexico, Aztecs, Mayas, Apaches, Pueblos, Comanches, Sioux, Iroquois, Shawnees, Hurons, Creeks, Seminoles, Osages, Pawnees.
New Units:Jaguar Warriors, Conquistadores, Frontiersmen, Zouaves, Iroquois Warriors, Kiowa "Ten Bravest" Warband and many more!
New Textures
New Campaign???
New Historical Battles

Any interest???

TheSilverKnight
07-12-2005, 18:59
WOW! ~D I've been waiting for a mod like this to come out for a long time! ~:) If you want, I can provide some historical info.

Iustinus
07-12-2005, 21:55
Hey!
Nice idea, if you need any help I am a native reenactor and study/write on native and colonial interactions in North America.
There are, however, many problems with creating a mod like this- the first huge one is that it is almost impossible to recreate native warfare using the MTW VI engine.
However, on historical accuracy, graphics, maps and sfx let me know what help you need. I would suggest you aim for a much smaller mod at first- perhaps only focusing on Central America or Northeast America. It will be VERY difficult getting together both portraits and unit graphics for all the different cultures.
Thanks!
Justin

Aldaceleb
07-13-2005, 05:38
Help is always welcome! I'll start from earliest era first, because europeans don't need new graphics for early era

TheSilverKnight
07-14-2005, 01:34
Earliest era I'm not too great on, but I know some stuff about the Maya, Aztec, and Inca wars, and some about exploration and colonisation of that era.