PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

Uesugi Kenshin
07-20-2005, 16:41
I would just like to thank all the members of the Citadel Total War team and everyone who frequents this forum for following the Org rules and being patients and courteous. In light of what has ocurred at at least one of the other Hosted Mods sub-forums I am very thankful that I have not needed to close threads and generally use my moderator powers. :bow:

caesar44
07-21-2005, 23:23
~:cheers: ~:cheers: ~:cheers:

ScionTheWorm
07-21-2005, 23:48
what happened?

Uesugi Kenshin
07-22-2005, 03:11
From what I have heard there were some flame wars over at Europa Barbarorum, at least one of which was against the RTR team. From what I was told in the Watchtower nothing was done by the EB mod leader who has moderator powers there.

Alexander the Pretty Good
07-22-2005, 04:04
I think it was two threads - one that started it and one that continued it after the first was locked. A shame, but not as bad as the scuffle over at TWC, from what I hear.

You guys are kinda lucky you aren't really "competing" with anyone. EB and RTR both claim they aren't competing, and their members don't act like competitors ususally, but I think the naturally are.

I do await this mod, and I thank you and the rest of the team for making it. ~:cheers:

Uesugi Kenshin
07-22-2005, 21:25
Well we had a bit of competition at one point where a P&M guy was getting a bit territorial, but it was resolved peacefully. We also sometimes get confused with Chivalric Total War, but that isn't a competition. Anyway we haven't had any sort of competition with P&M for at least 6 months and I think it was only one modder getting a wee bit paranoid, though I could be wrong.

Glad to hear you like the way it's turning out!