PDA

View Full Version : Ladder Ranking for clans.

bluuurrrr
07-21-2005, 16:24
hey guys, I own the www.clanwars.cc gaming web site. I am here asking if any interested party would like to run a Rome: TotalWar league. It's fairly easy for us to start a league and we are looking for games like Rome: Total War to attract players and encourage multiplayer game play. It's completely free to you to play or manage, you can manage it anyway you see fit, there are absolutely no strings attached.

All I am looking for is some active Rome: TotalWar gamer who would like to manage a professional gaming league for Rome: TotalWar at www.clanwars.cc

There are 3 competitive frameworks

1. clan based ladder
2. individual ladder
3. bracketed tournaments

all are dynamic and run in real-time, driven by a comprehensive administration control panel.

here is the URL for the site which houses all the leagues, have a look around.

http://www.clanwars.cc/

if interested in being an admin for a RTW league email me at

mckula@zoominternet.net and I will give you the administration site url and the username and password.

Thanks for your time guys, I really think you might enjoy the services we offer for clan-based gamers. Let me know in this thread what the interest is for a RTW league. I've been playing the vanilla version for a bit, just single player, so Im not sure what mod or mods are played online. In any case I think leagues are a great way to foster gameplay and interest in a game, whether it be clans or individuals.

Patrick McKula

bluuurrrr
07-21-2005, 16:25
The site will be up in a few minutes, just had a nasty storm run through the area that knocked the power out at the offices, driving down to get things restarted right now.

Wishazu
07-21-2005, 21:23
if you`d asked a few months ago i would of jumped at the chance but my partner is on the verge of giving birth to my second child ~D so my time will be limited, esp over the next few months. However im hoping someone else will take this up...

p.s Welcome to the .Org Bluuurrr