PDA

View Full Version : Enlightend Total War!!!!!

beauchamp
08-04-2005, 04:55
Hello, i am a junior member of this forum and not at all worthy of the greats that have created mods such as HTW, Napoleanic or my favorite BKB's fantastic mods. I propose the creation of a mod from the times of 1400-1750's. It would use the MTW map and would use many of the same nations and new nations such as:

England (later UK)
France
Spain, Aragon
Venice
Lombardy
Papacy
Russians
Polish
Holy Roman
Austro/Hungarians
Flemish
Swiss
Swedish
Danes
Turks
Persians
Mamelukes
Algerians

Aenlic
08-04-2005, 05:03
Try Pike and Musket Total War, by Cegorach. It's one of the hosted mods here.

beauchamp
08-04-2005, 05:06
Troops would include
Early dragoons, Musketeers, Pikemen, and the lot.
Awsome specialties would be like Mameluke cavalry, Polish Winged Hussars, Landschneckt, and other soldiers from parts in history such as the 30 years war, 7 years war, english civil war, Austrian Succession, Turkish and Persian wars and other parts of this period. I am a terrible modder but i am willing to learn, i first must go out and buy a version of MTW since mine was stolen!

I thank you all who take interest and i will enjoy anyone who would help me.
:duel:

Wingman
08-13-2005, 05:12
Seriously, a project like this is already in development and 1.0 version is already available for download. 2.0 is due to come out soon and the screenshots are looking good. Check it out:

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=98

Emerald Wolf
09-12-2005, 23:20
I believe that since Pike and Musket has been dscinuted for VI maybe we should move forward on this project. I am an avid Europa Universalis player and would love to have that in MTW's image. I would be more than happy to do the primary research on this project.

cegorach
09-13-2005, 10:06
Hey, hey, hey...

I never said that I abandon the project, simply with no help at all its progress will be very slow, but I will finish it - simply it is VERY large project and it takes time m8.
Starting another one would be a waste of time and effort since only because the lack of support I cancelled announced release, just not to make everyone impatient that Iit is delayed, but there is a progress.

With more support I will be ready much sooner, but I need help.

Regards Cegorach ~;)