PDA

View Full Version : Stat Calculator

Sjakihata
08-23-2005, 01:54
Im looking for a tool to calculate the stats for each and every unit in Rome Total War with various upgrades etc.

I know there is one for MTW, and I used that for those Belt matches. Is the one for rome? and a link please.

I prefer a tool that you can download and use, but an online one is cool as well.

Thanks in advance

:bow:

Wishazu
08-23-2005, 11:24
I dont think there is one available for rome, anyways i thought that stat calculator ruined mp in medieval.

Sjakihata
09-21-2005, 21:56
bump

tibilicus
09-21-2005, 22:02
Don't think there is on that I know of any way. Things might change when BI comes out although I doubt it.

Dutch_guy
09-22-2005, 17:09
no there is no such thing , and imo that's a good thing , you'd see lot's of the same - army wise , if there was a stat calc thing out there for RTW.

:balloon2:

CeltiberoMordred
10-01-2005, 21:16
Yes, there is one. Almircar made it for RTW too.

Tomisama
10-04-2005, 12:36
I want to see the stats ~:handball:

All major league sports and racing competitions have participant stats, and that doesn’t guarantee any advantages to anyone.

If you are like me, gone from home 60 hours a week, and devoting another 20 hours a week to Total War community service, you don’t have much time left to trial-and-error your way through every new release.

Stats won’t help you win, but they will allow you to enter a game with at least a chance to be competitive :duel:

Is there a link available?

Orda Khan
10-04-2005, 16:48
All major league sports and racing competitions have participant stats, and that doesn’t guarantee any advantages to anyone.

Stats won’t help you win, but they will allow you to enter a game with at least a chance to be competitive
This is quite true but so is this...

you'd see lot's of the same - army wise , if there was a stat calc thing out there for RTW.
It's what ruined MTW for me...all those identical armies

anyways i thought that stat calculator ruined mp in medieval.
So glad to see I am not the only one who thinks this. I would not bother with MP if all I saw was the same faction over and over and I'd prefer to see more realistic armies that contain lesser units as well but that's another story~;)
Tomi, I think you will do just fine with a balanced army from any faction

........Orda

Puzz3D
10-04-2005, 19:22
I dont think there is one available for rome, anyways i thought that stat calculator ruined mp in medieval.
A stat calculator doesn't create imbalance, and it doesn't give the whole story of what works best in a multiplayer battle either. When imbalance exists, the armies used are going to converge based on player experience. They are going to converge to the same thing with or without a stat calculator.

Sjakihata
10-04-2005, 23:34
so can we have the link?

CeltiberoMordred
10-11-2005, 10:59
No, as far as I know, there isn't any link available, sorry :embarassed:

Anyways, you may ask Almircar or Freedom Fighters.